Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Shh.h.h..h.h.... koi haiii i saw a ghost spamming in the forum.... wondering if you can see him ? ??

Boooo

Let me say something ..... Science can explain every natural phenomena it can explain for it is human logic to find a reason for every activity..... but the things science cannot explain...we are still wondering about them ... ! i hope you get my point

doomgiver

Warframe
Yes, I believe in ghosts, the show up before every exam.
OMG!!! i see them!!! exams next week!!

Read this about.com entry on black eyed people , pretty spooky !!

Invasion of the Black-Eyed People

you mean the Black-Eyed Peas?

this just goes on to prove that americans are sh!t-scared of us!!

Shh.h.h..h.h.... koi haiii i saw a ghost spamming in the forum.... wondering if you can see him ? ??

Boooo

Let me say something ..... Science can explain every natural phenomena it can explain for it is human logic to find a reason for every activity..... but the things science cannot explain...we are still wondering about them ... ! i hope you get my point

:ban: offtopic

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
oodibabaaba, ye to BAN mood main hai.... but duh really what i meant to say was that we find a reason for every little thing from why water exists why the sparks occur .... so i guess in sometime we may also find an explanation for the paranormal ... not that i am saying that i believe in paranormal its more psychological than real but i have gotten the creeps sleep less nights...

Sarath

iDota
yeah i ve seen Ghost 07...nice anime...oh wait

this is about "the ghosts" which dont exist at all. Most of us dont see ghosts coz maybe they dont simply exist.

If you do and have seen ghosts, then science can explain it. You are just looking at the wrong branch of science for help; its medical science. There you have it.

tkin

Back to school!!
yeah i ve seen Ghost 07...nice anime...oh wait

this is about "the ghosts" which dont exist at all. Most of us dont see ghosts coz maybe they dont simply exist.

If you do and have seen ghosts, then science can explain it. You are just looking at the wrong branch of science for help; its medical science. There you have it.
I'll just leave this here:
*images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/6/isawaghosta128519650467968750.jpg

On a side note, check out my avatar.

Sarath

iDota
LOL that would scare any ghost away.
This thread thus helps us understand:

Dogs: Detects intrusion by humans; drives away thieves etc
Cats: Detects...GHOSTS!!!!!!!!!, drives them away? (if cat fails> upgrade to local tantrik)

@tkin show some mercy to your avatar :grin:

doomgiver

Warframe
oodibabaaba, ye to BAN mood main hai.... but duh really what i meant to say was that we find a reason for every little thing from why water exists why the sparks occur .... so i guess in sometime we may also find an explanation for the paranormal ... not that i am saying that i believe in paranormal its more psychological than real but i have gotten the creeps sleep less nights...

sorry, just came from the banning thread :grin:

yea, we will have to find an explanation, else we will go crazy posting absurd theories :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yesterday night I had a dream "a man was talkin to someone..which I didn't see @ all"
& there was a mirror lying in which I clearly saw the ghossst!!!"

R2K

In the Zone
Why the hell do Indian lady ghosts:D always wear white saries..:D ?
When are they gonna get fashion consious :D. ?

yesterday night I had a dream "a man was talkin to someone..which I didn't see @ all"
& there was a mirror lying in which I clearly saw the ghossst!!!"

Are you sure it was a dream or were you watching some RGV's bollywood horror flicks. But its quite common to fall asleep while watching his movies:lol::grin:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Are you sure it was a dream or were you watching some RGV's bollywood horror flicks. But its quite common to fall asleep while watching his movies:lol::grin:

I m damn sure dat I wasn't watching movie but I guess the person in mirror is RGV :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom