Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
people are going to cinemas to see Ragini MMS thinking that it must be a hot flick
but instead they come pooping their pants out :lol:

sygeek

Technomancer
Yes I do. Seen them, experienced them, pissed in pants. Once when I was a kid I was flying kites in my balcony. There was a tap fixed to the wall near which my lil cousin's tricycle was standing quietly. It was almost 5:15 (Azan started) but I still continued flying meh kite. After the azan was over I decided to pack up my kite and go downstairs when suddenly I saw my cousin's tricycle moving round and round continuously in a fixed speed. God I WAS FRICKIN' SCARED THAT I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS and jumped at the end of the stairs bruising my knee..sheesh that scar in my knee still freaks me out.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have it in my dreams most of the time
"I see a demon is coming toward me..& I try to run but no matter how hard I try
the path is not moving...." is the path slippery or I m scared too much

Piyush

Lanaya
I have it in my dreams most of the time
"I see a demon is coming toward me..& I try to run but no matter how hard I try
the path is not moving...." is the path slippery or I m scared too much

also when we try to scream, we cant
now i'm become used to it

when in sleep i'm dreaming about ghosts ,my mind knows that it is a dream
so i dont give a sh!t
and that scary dreams turns out to be some funny dream..like i''m ripping the flesh of the ghosts , or punching their faces with my weird shaped hand :lol:

Yes I do. Seen them, experienced them, pissed in pants. Once when I was a kid I was flying kites in my balcony. There was a tap fixed to the wall near which my lil cousin's tricycle was standing quietly. It was almost 5:15 (Azan started) but I still continued flying meh kite. After the azan was over I decided to pack up my kite and go downstairs when suddenly I saw my cousin's tricycle moving round and round continuously in a fixed speed. God I WAS FRICKIN' SCARED THAT I ALMOST PISSED MY PANTS and jumped at the end of the stairs bruising my knee..sheesh that scar in my knee still freaks me out.

you must be kidding

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
i have heard in Delhi cant. Most of the times, people see a lady standing in white dress asking for lift. if you go thru she will run as fast as the car runs & people reported her sitting there and similar thing has been experienced by many in Sanjay Van. Its near Qutab Institutional Area.. delhites must have visited this place.... Its actually a huge forest area spread over around 5km.

And to get there - Take a left turn into Brar Square from Ring Road. 1 km ahead and you’ll find the delhi war cemetry on your right side……..and here is where the scare begins.
Appropriate time to visit wud be After Midnight ... :)

tkin

Back to school!!
I will just leave this here:
*www.bandofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/cat-pumpkin-stencils_boo-cat.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my experience:

1. seen a completely white figure (a male figure) towards the left side of my house. we live in hillside and the back part is steep & dark. so a white glowing can't be a thief. & yes, i was not dreaming :smile:. we looked at each other for around 4-5sec & it just went around the corner (back side of house).can't quite remember the year but should be 2004-05. i don't know why but i was not scared & so didn't told parents as they'll just say it was an illusion (anyone will).

2. happened 18-20months after 1st incident. me, my sister & aunt were watching TV. TV was in dining room & the room was on the right side of house (during last incident, i was across the outside of dining room & on otherside was that figure). just behind me was 2 set of windows. 3 panels per window. while watching TV (TV was not really loud) i heard someone knocking at the middle panel. we have half curtain on all out windows. on that particular panel, the full curtain were not drawn, but the half was. i looked back & saw someone peeping inside. i was only able to see the eyes and above & i felt it was an women. & to be able to peep over the half curtain, one have to be close to 7feet tall. ignore the previous part if you like, but what i felt odd was that i was sitting after my sister & aunt, i was able to hear the 3 knocks on glass, while they failed. and why only that single full curtain not drawn?

akj_1989

Right off the assembly line
i have heard in Delhi cant. Most of the times, people see a lady standing in white dress asking for lift. if you go thru she will run as fast as the car runs & people reported her sitting there and similar thing has been experienced by many in Sanjay Van. Its near Qutab Institutional Area.. delhites must have visited this place.... Its actually a huge forest area spread over around 5km.

And to get there - Take a left turn into Brar Square from Ring Road. 1 km ahead and you’ll find the delhi war cemetry on your right side……..and here is where the scare begins.
Appropriate time to visit wud be After Midnight ... :)

Yeah, even i had heard of this place, so went to check out wid my frnds some months back.
We crossed the railway fatak and headed towards the cemetry but then pulled back, coz it looked unsafe...Quite creepy place, but can be a home for criminals too...
Anyways, nothing unusual was experienced...

Anyhow, I do beleive they exist but don't just try to interfere or peep too much into their existence, and you will be fine...
But, if you really start digging their graves, then God save you!

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah, even i had heard of this place, so went to check out wid my frnds some months back.
We crossed the railway fatak and headed towards the cemetry but then pulled back, coz it looked unsafe...Quite creepy place, but can be a home for criminals too...
Anyways, nothing unusual was experienced...

Anyhow, I do beleive they exist but don't just try to interfere or peep too much into their existence, and you will be fine...
But, if you really start digging their graves, then God save you!
Yes, may god do that, grave robbing is crime and punishable by law.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
my experience:

1. seen a completely white figure (a male figure) towards the left side of my house. we live in hillside and the back part is steep & dark. so a white glowing can't be a thief. & yes, i was not dreaming :smile:. we looked at each other for around 4-5sec & it just went around the corner (back side of house).can't quite remember the year but should be 2004-05. i don't know why but i was not scared & so didn't told parents as they'll just say it was an illusion (anyone will).

Guwahati is a hill area..so no trains only buses & taxis....& it take almost
4hrs to reach shillong frm Guwahati....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guwahati is a hill area..so no trains only buses & taxis....& it take almost 4hrs to reach shillong frm Guwahati....

hill as well as plane. & that means a lot of flooding during monsoon.

& no train? :shock: who told you so? here we got trains. Shillong got no train.

yup. Shillong is appx 4-5hrs journey from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom