Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitraark

Decrepit
Its not about whether you believe them or not , its how you feel when you are alone in the dark in the middle of the night and you've to pee :cold: I live in an old house , sometimes i just go to sleep because my mind plays tricks with me :(

tkin

Back to school!!
Boo:

*ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-dog-pictures-i-is-ghost.jpg

Hows this thread going guys?

Niilesh

Padawan
I still scratch my head thinking how humans & other living being came to earth....& other question "earth has Life"....how universe is formed how planets r formed...

is it all automatic????then who has the remote control for all this :))

read A Briefer History of Time
it should answer your most question
BTW i didn't read it (i am not mad :D)
just heard of it and Stephen Hawking
but what makes me "scratch my head" is that Stephen Hawking himself believe in GOD!!

Niilesh

Padawan
yeah, right.
cite some good, reputable sources

yeah i know it's not a reputable source but Stephen himself was siting in front of camera and was talking(using his machine)
BTW i don't really believe that was said in the show

Can someone answer this -
Stephen said that the whole universe was confined almost at a size of an atom(and then Big Bang happened). Then who created that atom?

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
you misunderstand.
read what you just wrote there CAREFULLY.

lol, i doubt you understand what this thread is all about.

Alok

Adventurer
^^thanks for stories:-D . I was getting bore and searching for something interesting.

I don't believe silly things but reading them is fun.:))

ahab

Right off the assembly line
As it's nearly Halloween, how about we share some creepy stories? I'll go first. : AskReddit
Interesting stories.
Well they are just stories just like the one we find in the religious texts...and the existence of ghosts can be easily disapproved by looking where the idea of ghosts,spirits,angels,devils/demons and so on originates from which is religion(especially christianity).

sygeek

Technomancer
Well they are just stories just like the one we find in the religious texts...and the existence of ghosts can be easily disapproved by looking where the idea of ghosts,spirits,angels,devils/demons and so on originates from which is religion(especially christianity).
That isn't how Science works, you don't disapprove something by examining it's literal source.

To disprove something, an experiment is conducted first, and if the results coincides with the expected consequence, it is deemed true. Note, that I oversimplified this, and if you interpret it without logical thinking, you're probably doing it wrong.

Here are some interesting links: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

bubusam13

Human
I did not before, but once my own mami broke a papaya tree with a single hand, I am forced to believe. I was in class 8 then.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
once I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, and there was like this floating red light, very much like a laser pointer, but without light, just the dot, and like red rays coming out, it was very strange, thought it was a ghost at first, thing is it was a light floating in mid air, then it was gone lol no clue what it was, but I was scared out of my wits, still havent been to explain it and im kind of a serious guy who doenst believe in god or ghosts or stuff like that lol

guess the mind really does play some strange tricks on you sometimes

sygeek

Technomancer
One I had a deep engraved scratch on my phone's camera (could feel with nails). Next day, I suddenly wake up, get an extremely strange feeling (a presence of someone, but in an extremely weird way) and without thinking anything proceed to check my phone's camera (it was on charge like I left it the other day). The scratch disappeared and it was clean and clear as new.

No, I still don't believe in ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom