Devil May Cry 4 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There is no mouse support for this game.You can rotate the camera with the analog sticks but at some point the camera gets fixed & you can't rotate the camera movements.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Refer to my sig. I dont lie. Neither do I want to :). If I wanted to lie than I would have put up QX6800 + 4GB DDRR3 RAM + 3x GTX280 and stuff like that plus PS3 + X360 and the list goes on :D.

All in all, yus I do have a X360 but only one game for it :( (GTA IV).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Refer to my sig. I dont lie. Neither do I want to :). If I wanted to lie than I would have put up QX6800 + 4GB DDRR3 RAM + 3x GTX280 and stuff like that plus PS3 + X360 and the list goes on :D.

All in all, yus I do have a X360 but only one game for it :( (GTA IV).

OMG GTA VI only....then if u have played DMC4 & DMC3 then u will definitely like
Ninja Gaiden 2 :rolleyes:

quan chi

mortal kombat
There is no mouse support for this game.You can rotate the camera with the analog sticks but at some point the camera gets fixed & you can't rotate the camera movements.

yes i know there is no mouse support for this.
but i didnt found any keyboard keys which could rotate its camera angles.
therefore i asked if a gamepad can solve the problem.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There's no keyboard key assigned for camera movements in this game.Even if there were then it would be impossible to control them.;)

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Finished the game god knows umpteen number of times....... started off with the devil hunter mode and now all modes are unlocked............. though took me quite some time to do it............ A gamepad is a must unless u wantu play in the human mode.......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I have completed DMC 3 for the PS2 & the experience was even better than DMC 4.Sure the graphics & cut-scenes were on the lower side but, the toughness of the game made up for all that.The bosses in DMC 3 would easily kick the sh*t out of DMC 4 bosses.Remember, here it's only Dante as the protagonist & you'll have to master all his moves to get through the game.The storyline is much more realistic than DMC 4.It's shows more of a family feud rather than boy-saves-girl thing.

The soundtrack is the heart of this game.Tetsuya Shibata has delivered an absolutely flawless score to this game.Unlike DMC4, where during battle sequences gets one main track (Shall Never Surrender), DMC 3 has a lot of variety.An awesome fusion of rock & soft vocals.If you're able to complete the game, check out the E3 Promo trailer in the gallery & that track will simply blow you away.

So overall I'd say DMC 3 is really worth a shot.Some of the bosses will be very difficult but that's the beauty of it.It's more challenging than DMC 4.If you're opting for the PC version then better brace yourself with a controller.Without it, God help you.;)

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
^I have completed DMC 3 for the PS2 & the experience was even better than DMC 4.Sure the graphics & cut-scenes were on the lower side but, the toughness of the game made up for all that.The bosses in DMC 3 would easily kick the sh*t out of DMC 4 bosses.Remember, here it's only Dante as the protagonist & you'll have to master all his moves to get through the game.The storyline is much more realistic than DMC 4.It's shows more of a family feud rather than boy-saves-girl thing.

The soundtrack is the heart of this game.Tetsuya Shibata has delivered an absolutely flawless score to this game.Unlike DMC4, where during battle sequences gets one main track (Shall Never Surrender), DMC 3 has a lot of variety.An awesome fusion of rock & soft vocals.If you're able to complete the game, check out the E3 Promo trailer in the gallery & that track will simply blow you away.

So overall I'd say DMC 3 is really worth a shot.Some of the bosses will be very difficult but that's the beauty of it.It's more challenging than DMC 4.If you're opting for the PC version then better brace yourself with a controller.Without it, God help you.;)

Thanx for update and is it available for pc also

@allwyndlima:congrats on completing DMC3 it can be quite challenging on lower modes no to speak of the higher difficulty.
Have you tried playing with Vergil assuming you have special edition for PS2.

BTW DMC3 for PC was utter crap.

quan chi

mortal kombat
got a gamepad at rs150.:D well can anyone please tell me how to do the side roll using that game pad i am exhausted trying that.still at the tutorial.i have the following keys on right 1,2,3,4 and on left movement keys.in center turbo,clear,slow,9,10.
and on 'L' 1up and 2down. on 'R' 1up and 2down.
kinda this type.
*cgi.ebay.in/USB-Game-Pad-to-Play-G...ZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:IN:102 rel=n
please help.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@allwyndlima:congrats on completing DMC3 it can be quite challenging on lower modes no to speak of the higher difficulty.
Have you tried playing with Vergil assuming you have special edition for PS2.

BTW DMC3 for PC was utter crap.
Thanks mate.I was about to give up on it considering Vergil 3 had beat the hell out of me.After having a huge discussion & tips sharing over GameFAQS forum, I finally got the proper way to beat him.Unfortunately, I don't have the Special edition for PS2 but the regular Dante's Awakening.

Yep I've heard the PC version was a bad port & had bad control scheme.That's the reason I picked it up for the PS2.;)

got a gamepad at rs150. well can anyone please tell me how to do the side roll using that game pad i am exhausted trying that.still at the tutorial.i have the following keys on right 1,2,3,4 and on left movement keys.in center turbo,clear,slow,9,10.
and on 'L' 1up and 2down . on 'R' 1up and 2down.

please help.
For side roll you need to get a perfect timing.It's actually very simple.All you need to do is hit the left analog stick in the direction you want to roll & simultaneously hit the jump button(depending on what you have it configured to).Make sure you hit them both simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom