Devil May Cry 4 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
who is your favorite charecter.well i think dante's cutscenes in dmc4 were more fascinating than nero's.

Last edited:
Dante is just Uber cool,but the animation scene with Nero using his arm to do some serious damage are real nice.
BTW have you guys tried the automatic setting in DMC4 when u set the mission, the game helps you in using some of the combos and exceed and can help you put some REAL big combos.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was set to automatic from the beginning.Having no clue how the game's mechanism worked, I had to leave at automatic.I performed a lot of Nero's combos but most of Dante's just went unused.It's because I found it very difficult playing with him around the first time & being new to the series didn't know much of his previous combos like million stab & stuff like that.I will run it again once I have my 360 controller up & running.:D

quan chi

mortal kombat
well without the demon hand nero's moves are nothing compared to dante's.:D

but his demonic hands are his greatest advantage.atleast fighting with sanctus with dante would have been more tough.

Last edited:
I have pulled it off more than a dozen times now(I have been playing it too much),I also made taunts a couple of times at that level and it was quite fun.

quan chi

mortal kombat
see dante and vergil fight.check the legend here.*www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=*www....=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
sound is not coming clear some time if two character r talking i can't hear any voice only subtitles r running in bottom

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try either 2 of these possible solutions:
A.) Check if the sound is set to Desktop Stereo speakers under sound settings. (Control Panel - Sound & Audio Devices - Advanced.Set the speaker setup to Desktop Stereo speaker if it's on 5.1 surround sound.)

B.) Try reducing sound hardware acceleration to basic. (Control Panel - Sound & Audio Devices - Advanced - Performance - Basic Acceleration)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
screenies people :D
Here's Lady's pic in DMC 3: Dante's Awakening (the uber cute one):
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/24813_e78gx/Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dantes%20Awakening%2004.jpg

Here's her pic in DMC 4 (post implants :D):
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/24814_tkjkb/dmc4ladywallpapercomplete.jpg

Talk about a major makeover.;)

@Quan: She manages to keep that Kalina Ann just like Dante can handle the Rebellion on his back.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom