Devil May Cry 4 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
no i am in mission 19.completed that mission once but forgot to save it so will have to try again.
the best mission in this game what do you think!!the best part when both sons of sparda fight against arkham. :D

btw vergil never uses gun.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Have to agree. The fight with Arkham was really something. Especially after Vergil cuts in & we both have to take him down. The music is absolutely awesome. Just listen to all the tracks post this level. It's fabulous. Also don't forget to access the gallery once you have completed the game to check out the E3 promo video. It's the best promo video I have ever seen.

btw vergil never uses gun.
He never had a gun to begin with. Just his blade 'The Yamato'. :D

quan chi

mortal kombat
well which gallery.if its in the net then well....you know my connection is very slow.

saying about tracks well i didnt paid any attention to them.but all seems to be the same.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Gallery is a section within DMC 3's menu. Once you complete a level it should be present at the save/load screen. It gives you a host of the unlockable items you can get in this game. After completing the game on Normal difficulty, I was able to unlock a few concept art photos, E3 promo video & Super Play movie. Just let me know once you complete that game.

saying about tracks well i didnt paid any attention to them.but all seems to be the same.
No way. Each track is different for every level. Arkham's fist half's music is totally different from it's second half. Just pay close attention when Vergil drops in. The music gets more pumped up.

quan chi

mortal kombat
yes pumping up is observed.:D
well when you will be available again here.i will finish it within two hours i think.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'd head off for now but will say drop by after lunch may be. So somewhere around 2:30. Just back up your saves. I just got hold of the game for the PC as well. I might need it to play against Vergil one more time. ;)

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright completed the game.it really rocks.

vergil really rocks his actions and styles are more superior than dante.

some great warriors of action games.vergil>dante>prince of persia>nero.:D

i dont know about kratos as i havent played him.:mad: i want to get him(god of war2) shifted on pc.

Last edited:
@quan_chi:
vergil really rocks his actions and styles are more superior than dante.
Agreed,his moves are very powerful but his evasive moves needed some working on,found it very difficult to beat CEREBRUS since I was used to evasive moves in trickster for dante.
@quan_chi:
i want to get him(god of war2) shifted on pc.
Good luck with that, Sony will go bankrupt before they allow this gigantic franchise to be on another platform.
Anyway more than half the fun of the game is in the combat and force feedback at which the keyboard plainly sucks.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@uchiha_madara: Did you get the Special edition for PC or PS2?

Sony would die before letting any of their first party titles to any other platform. So God of War on PC is a distant dream.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan_chi:
Agreed,his moves are very powerful but his evasive moves needed some working on,found it very difficult to beat CEREBRUS since I was used to evasive moves in trickster for dante.
@quan_chi:
Good luck with that, Sony will go bankrupt before they allow this gigantic franchise to be on another platform.
Anyway more than half the fun of the game is in the combat and force feedback at which the keyboard plainly sucks.

Sony would die before letting any of their first party titles to any other platform. So God of War on PC is a distant dream.

btw i dont find any vibration in dmc3 also.
isnt there any game that gives vibration to any controllers except xbox360.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/Gow2-2.jpg/252px-Gow2-2.jpg

Last edited:
@allwyndlima:
Special Edition PS2 but also tried PC vers.
@nightmare:I believe that the game is designed to give rumble only with official XBOX360 controller.
@quan_chi:
btw i dont find any vibration in dmc3 also.
Check in game settings or maybe your controller is broken or if you have a desi version then its obviously its not going to work properly.
GOW-2 it can be desribed as one of the sole reason of buying the PS2.
Here I would like to share a story,since my PS2 is NTSC/J(scum Sony Dealer should have given me PAL) so I purchased the original from play-asia.com and those people charged me Rs 2400(last year) but being a fan I coughed up the dough but the cruel thing they did to me was that they announced a Rs 1600 rebate the day after they processed my order(BTW ntsc/j bundle only has a single disc edition) and a little later I found the game on some Indian site for 700-600 I don't remember.
Moral of story death to Region coding and death to DRM.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
my vibration is not working on DMC-4
Which controller do you have? It works fine for me with the 360 controller. I suppose it worked with my earlier cheap ass controller as well.

@uchiha: I have always followed a policy in life that don't regret anything after you purchase it. Make the best of what you get instead. After I got my HD4850 for 11.9k back in August the rates crashed & the card sold for as less as 10.5k a week later. :D

But I had a spanking new card & that's all I cared about. ;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I take it that you have already installed the vibration driver for the controller. In that case I don't think this game supports proper vibration feature for local controllers. Being a 'Games for Windows' title it would eventually suck onto MS accessories. I'll check if there are any 3rd party softwares which can get it to work.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright I just ran a check & it seems this game does not support rumble for any other controller apart from the Xbox 360 controller. I guess my old one didn't feature it either. So I suppose you'll have to make do without it for now. Is the rumble really that important? :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom