Deathly Hallows Released : Post Comments (Don't post Spoilers)

Do you liked Deathly Hallows?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepk

Journeyman
It was only okay. Not that bad as some say. But it could have been much better at least the ending could have been made proper.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i don't know about u guys but i really liked the ending. won't discuss any further for a couple of days. lets give some time to everybody to finish th book

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^^...hmmm kings cross was nt that bad..cummon..i guess it was the most informative of all the chapters....well the way it all happened was really nt that interesting...it could have been told by sum1 else and in a more believable position(i kno its the buk is nt to blv but still its heights).....and epilogue was a real joke....the names wer ummm...LOL

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I hate King's Cross Chapter cause of the way she's portrayed a great Wizard and yet again hidden things and get away from under our nose. It was stupid, even more stupid than the end of Voldemort.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Just finished it. Liked it a lot especially the last few chapters. There should have been better ending though instead of that epilogue .. that really was a downer.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
finished it atlast on my lappy after a marathon 2 day reading session( I read slow..)
And the most stupid chapter was the one at King's Cross.
couldn't agree with you more. I LUVED the book, but that chapter sucked, It makes some things seem just toooo convenient. Can't talk much here without spoiling. but where exacly were they and how cld he talk (u know whom I am talking about), and the hallows part remains kind of unanswered, what exactly did 'master of you-know-what' mean?

I couldn't care abt the epilogue, it was only written by JK so that ppl don't bother her for writing another book.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Now can i ask some questions in this thread ?

I hope all the readers mi8 have finished by now, and if they havent, they should burn in hell !! :D:D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
ya man....ths enuf..
THIS THREAD IS THEREBY CLOSED FOR PRE-ReAD OR STILL UNREAD COMMENTS...SPOILERS BEYOND THIS LIMIT..

the plot was really weak this time..i have heard peple say tht the this is the best book in the series...but m really dissapointed...the last three books were very emotionally appealing and evn made peaple like me cry ovr the deaths of sirius and dumbledore...the frst few chapters were well in shape to be a awesum novel with mad eye dying and harry already in a state of complete dilemma.....but the search fr the horcruxes the middle..and the introduction of the deathly hallows as utter crap..i mean do u uys have any idea y the deathly hallows was named the titrl of the novel..i mean jk wud hav dun much better without introducing these stupid things wch do nt have ne impoortance warsoevr.if u had to make them interesting.let harry have all the things and then let him fite..the search fr horcruxes cud have been a bit more interestin......the fite in the chapter war at hogwarts or watevr was just like th last buk....nuthin new...the plo was vry predictable..
and wer on earth did nevill gt the sword of griffindor?..it was in grigotts wasnt it??....griphook died with it....

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
****** SPOILER ALERT*************

Yeah this was the point that was pinching me also about the last

How did Voldy die, means how could his curse rebound on him while harry sent an Expelliarmus on him ???
If his curse rebounded then the same should have happened with Harry, instead he lands up with two wands !!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
amd64_man2005 said:
wer on earth did nevill gt the sword of griffindor?..it was in grigotts wasnt it??....griphook died with it....
Good question but the Sorting Hat seemed to have brought it back to Neville cause he 'needed' it. He was trying a Harry part 2.

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Believe it or not, Book is full of goof-ups.

I still can't believe that Hermione can modify her parents memory. What in the world any child can do that to his/her parents.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^^she was a despo..LOL....and dont u think tht snapes loyality towards voldemort without him knowing nething was a bit too far fetched??....the flashback to lily evans and evrything was sumthin we alreay knew..dnt tell me nobody knew tht snape loved evans...and there are many questioned unasnwered as yet....the plot was weak for the lat part....jk tried to put too much without goin thru bthe details...if it wud have been a 1000 paged book..then "sab galti maaf"...LOL

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
And when Harry and Others escapes the Malfoy mansion, Harry just disappart to Bills Place (Shell COttage.) Bill later says the the cottage is under fidelius charm and bill is secret keeper. How come Harry was able to see and appart to Cottage if it was suppose to be hidden?

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
Quiz_Master said:
And when Harry and Others escapes the Malfoy mansion, Harry just disappart to Bills Place (Shell COttage.) Bill later says the the cottage is under fidelius charm and bill is secret keeper. How come Harry was able to see and appart to Cottage if it was suppose to be hidden?

Actually, Harry could apparate to shell cottage. First because he was apparated side-along with Dobby - Fidelius Charm doesn't work for house-elves. And secondly, Dobby was told the address by Ron who had already been there, so obviously his brother Bill told Ron the address, and bade him to come anytime they needed him.
-------------

I too think Voldemort died just too easily in the end for the amount of hysteria created around him after all these years. And Harry's Elder Wand theory just seemed liked a stupid excuse from JKR to find a way for Harry to kill Voldemort - like she was in a hurry or something to finish the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom