Deathly Hallows Released : Post Comments (Don't post Spoilers)

Do you liked Deathly Hallows?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
OK, Guys HP : TDH is released finally. What do you think aboput it after reading it.
My Opinion.
Its not good. I expected a better thing from JKR. The plotline is too simple.
It seems she wrote the book for a child not for a avid HP reader.

Like to know your opinion too.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ You read it already?? I means it was released @ 6.30 and now its 8.30 and youve read the book :shock:
You read the last 4 pages??

OP
Quiz_Master

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I readed it day before yesterday...:D
The leaked version was not fake, a friend of me living in london just confirmed me this.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Yeah read it and it was just about an okie okie sorta book. Not what we, the numerous fans of HP had expected of Jk. The book was too abrupt from starting and lost its plot in the middle but slowly it again recovered and gripped the readers back as end neared and i loved the ending (though not much) but snape part was really good and i liked Albus Severus (Those who have read can understand :D) Anyways i still cant believe that the leaked versions we got were real as it had even so many grammatical errors !!
How come they couldnt be edited ?

assasin

Banned
ashu_dps said:
Anyways i still cant believe that the leaked versions we got were real as it had even so many grammatical errors !!
How come they couldnt be edited ?

and i was thinkimh that JKR doesnt know enough english to make those mistakes. :D :D

faraaz

Evil Genius
I went and bought it at 5 am, then read it and finished it by 8 am, then ate breakfast and read it again...slowly this time.

And as for comments, I believe this was the best HP book there is. There was so much plot development, so much action...just SO MUCH STORY packed into this, I was very happy about it. Unlike Half Blood Prince and Order of the Phoenix where half the book was about Harry's feelings and other useless tripe.

Ahhh...it feels great to complete the series. Its like scratching an itch I've had since 1999, which I'd even forgotten I had...

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
yaeeeeeeeek!

HAS JO GONE MAD OR WAT. I READ ONLY 7 CHAPTER AND ITS PATHETIC AND STUPID WRITIN STYLE . :mad:
actually i got the book just after and hour it was leaked but till wen i read 7 chapter it made me feel I CANT BE ROWING AND SO I WAITED FOR THE BOOK TO COME AND NOW I AM BEWILDERED AND SHOCKED :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

faraaz

Evil Genius
You reading the leaked version or the proper physical book?? I thought Book 7 was as good as her style could be...

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh please don't tell me that leaked copy was the actual one. Some people are waiting to kill me for telling them spoilers....

I deserve it, but still....

Sykora

I see right through you.
I agree that there was much more story in this one than in any other. Despite that, I still feel extremely unsatisfied by the ending. I'm almost willing to concede that the fan fiction writers have a nicer turn to tie up loose ends.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
whats the ending? whats the ending? My gf is still reading & I wanna surprise her by telling the ending :D

Who

Guess Who's Back
hmm... well forget the book the thing what i want to know is why some harry fans ***** about someone posting spoilers about the book, i mean if someone posts spolier they say you ruined the whole book for me.. etc.. i mean even a person with 60 IQ can tell if another person has posted spoilers or not , also many people use spolier tags , but the thing its human nature to do bad things & blame another person , so they blame that person of their own wrong doing , i mean come on its just a book , the only thing is the book has been marketed very well, make no mistake i also like the books but there are some better writers in india who don't get famous due to no marketing in india.

Ok if guys manage to read all that , i thank you for it

now about the book well they are many deaths in it, i won't tell who dies in it. but the ending is kinda disapointing , i mean when you read the ending even if you like it or not but you must admit that Harry Potter is just a kids book after all. ( you will find out when you read the ending).

goobimama

 Macboy
Trust me Saurav, its not worth it. These harry potter fans are not like Macboys. They strike back with vengeance... I'm resenting my blog post.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
goobimama said:
Trust me Saurav, its not worth it. These harry potter fans are not like Macboys. They strike back with vengeance... I'm resenting my blog post.
Be Afraid, be very very afraid of the Potter-maniacs :D

But anyway, all those "kids" who started reading Harry Potter in 1999 have grown up, so...obviously they are disappointed. Next gen kids won't be cos they will finish the whole book in less then 5 days continuesly.

Anyway, I enjoy the movie & have never read the book. Some of my friends tell me the story instead.

slugger

Banned
y so much craze for HP?
Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlam, Frederick Forsyth and user manuals so much more intresting

i was watching d prisoner movie d other day on POGO, wasn't enthused [being polite here]

xbonez

NP : Crysis
finshed it just now. ending was very satisfying. can't see any other way JKR could have ended it better. all loose ends get tied up. u aren't left with any questions dangling. simply superb!!!! i'm going to start reading it again tomorrow

changed my mind, i'm gonna start reading it again right now, and continue whole night

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^u kiddin..u actually liked the ending..it was utter crap.....the epilogue was nt at all needed to feature wat hapd to harry..it could hav actually gon thru to tell wat the peaple in the order were doing...hw peace was entralled...i mean..i cant say these without givin out spoilers..so ..but i really dint like the ending...well the mid chaps and the opening were real crap ya...but j managed to pull herself together in the lattter parts..wat say??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom