Is this offer still available ? How much is the pre order price ?
Rushing back to home if true :p

Sorry for the wrong info. :p
Pre-orders are still available at this moment. C2 will release on 24th in India EA Store. Garb it ASAP! You'll get a free copy of crysis 1.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ermh.... I'm seeing some hate towards PC version of Crysis 2 abroad. Crytek should never have done console version. Money greed I guess.

They say motion blur's ef'd up, and as I said CryEngine 3's no match for CryEngine 2. No effin' destruction of trees! A blurry mess like KZ3 is all people are sayin'.
WTF Crytek?

How much is Crysis 2? 999/-? I can't pay over 1k.

Rs.899/-

Ermh.... I'm seeing some hate towards PC version of Crysis 2 abroad. Crytek should never have done console version. Money greed I guess.

They developed the engine for the ancient hardware of 2005 (Xbox 360 and PS3). What can you expect? Even I wanted it to be a PC exclusive. Consoles really hamper the graphical development of modern games.

Well, i think that Cryis 2 went multiplatform because they wanted to give gamers of consoles the taste of the game. Plus, i would ensure a wider market and give a security against losses thanks to piracy. Therefore, this will ensure that we Crysis fans get C3. :D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
No matter what all we all say.

End of the day it will be a drool fest once we hammer away with our keyboards.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
It got even 9.5 graphically in some review.so, no prob in graphics,but reported to have crap AI:(...ruining all teste.
May have some magic patches for pc(who knows?)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check the following link. Its not that graphically great for PC users:-

How Crytek doomed Crysis 2's PC version - DasReviews

And definitely not the groundbreaking game we were waiting for. DX11 is a case in point. And it has already received a patch for the PC version in its very 1st day!!! Some of the issues fixed are related to its console roots!! AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom