tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Well, even if it is a 'camera recorded' video,
the visuals are still 'clearly visible'.

A 'cam capture' of screen and 'clearly visible' don't go together my friend. Btw i don't give a damn about how it looks on consoles :twisted:, it should look good on a PC :-D.
I hope they release a texture pack like dragon age 2 + DX 11 patch on the day of release.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
A 'cam capture' of screen and 'clearly visible' don't go together my friend.

You should stop taking every word's meaning literally :)). I was calculating if it looks this good on cam record, it will look THIS good while playing. And that video had enough calirty to calculate 'this'

Its up to fans to resist. Many People shouted out loud at Bioware for low quality textures, forcing them to release an update. If fans manage to bring enough pressure on crytek. They might release ( If the textures in C2 retail release are Just OK)

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Heres a small tweak guide for the PC demo.
link - In-depth: Crysis 2 demo tweaking guide | PC Format

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

New trailer out.
[youtube]Gc0cjDG85lY[/youtube]
Sandboxes FTW!!!!!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! They've improved heavily, the graphics. I mean, the beta looks ugly compared to the demo. I wonder what the non console port looks like, i.e the retail version. I can't wait!

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
BTW, Crysis 2 Nano edition is released. Not sure if any of you have noticed.

While EA is preparing for the launch of Crysis 2 by this March 25th, they plan to release something besides the regular copies of the game, the Nano Edition.

For the Crysis fanboys who are going to google about this, here is the list of contents available in this package

* Nano-suit Backpack
* Well finished steel book packaging
* 8 inch high quality Nanosuit on NYC taxi figurine
* An A4 artbook

Nano Edition will be available in all platforms – PC, Xbox and PS3. The PC version will cost you around Rs. 7990 and console versions a bit cheaper compared to PC version, priced at Rs. 7499. All the versions will be available in stores by 25th March.

Source: TechFanz

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
lol talk about playstation 3 exclusive titles.... gran turismo 5 special collectors edition 10k , killzone 3 helghast edition 7.5k , call of duty mw 2 prestige edition 20k ... z

@crysis 2 ps3 video reply !

even with the cam recorded video you can clearly tell out the difference between the current ps3 titles and crysis 2.... the shadows , the anti-aliasing and the lightning are too good to be true..... i went like wtf... really .... lets hope this is the way it turns out :D

@jojo and vamsi .... it may matter for some games.... for example counter strike need i say more ???? :p

Top Bottom