NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
"collectors edition" XD people sell their game collection for thousands of dollars abroad... the craze is here is not that much..... i remember i had a special edition just released gba sp back in 2005 and i went to germany for vacation and my cousin bro said he'll give me 450 euros if i gave the game to him... a new one costed only 200 but it was out of production.... i made a wise decision that time :D

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Amazon.com: Game Boy Advance SP Classic NES Limited Edition: Video Games

gameranand

Living to Play
Well Yeah there is not much craze for special editions here at all. Even I don't give a damn after all all I'll get are just some extra weapons or maps.

NoasArcAngel said:
i made a wise decision that time
You sold him your copy didn't you??? :D:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Crysis 2 reviews:

Crysis 2 - Gamereactor UK - 9/10

News: First Crysis 2 review - 9/10 in the new OXM - Official Xbox 360 Magazine

Crysis 2 review - 8/10 in Official PlayStation Mag - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Hmm.... AWESOME!!

Just cannot wait!

cyborg47

Technomancer
I knew it was Hans zimmer!!

EA and Crytek have teamed up with legendary composer Hans Zimmer, who created part of the dramatic score for the critically acclaimed first-person shooter Crysis 2, which has already earned Editor’s Choice awards and a 9/10 from both Official Xbox Magazine (UK) and PC Action (Germany). Recognized worldwide for his work on blockbuster films like “Inception” and “The Dark Knight”, Zimmer and his team featuring Lorne Balfe worked with the existing composers Borislav Slavov and Tilman Sillescu to create the intense and dramatic score for Crysis 2 which sets the tone for the game’s backdrop of a devastated New York City in 2023.

source - Legendary Composer Hans Zimmer Works on Crysis 2

Join uSoL. These guys are the Crysis Warhead World Champion.
They are Indian and they are gonna rent servers for C2. But for members only. ;)

And i'm a member too. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
Crysis 2 Music production part 2

MyCrysis - Dev Blog: Crysis 2 - The Music Production - Part II

X360 gameplay footage
[youtube]kF67XFXq_ys[/youtube]

It looks better than I expected, unless you wanna pin point things.
Few things like the shadow and the reflection get updated a little slower than what it is forming from. Overall, looks great! :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Well gameplay does looks good. I hope that PC version will be better than this graphically as PC has more power.:D

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ok guys check the following:

1.Crysis2 retail version VS killzone 3

2. Retail version comparison OF CRYSIS 2 ( PS3 VS XBOX360).

Please post your opinion guys.:smile:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
That VGArab is fail. Lens of Truth always brings out the truth. I like that site.

And, yeah, the demo was just a glimpse of awesome graphics this game holds. The consoles are looking like C2 PC demo! Wonder how the retail PC version with DX11 will look like. Crytek faced some heat recently that PS3 was uglier than X360. But I'm glad that what Crytek are saying is true. If all the words of Crytek are true, then PC will be better than real life. amaigaawd!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^After 9 hours you'll have your copy I guess. Since yours is digital it'll be instantaneous.

EDIT:

[YOUTUBE]JGy2F6fec3A[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom