Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnathelord

In the zone
hi i m a C.A.( Chartered Accountant) Final Student.

i m in to Information system Audits and have a fairly good idea of what in new in space of System Harware, Accounting Softwares.

can i apply for as free lancer

karmanya

Journeyman
I am in class IX and was wondering if i could write an article or two for you guys i dont want any payment as it would be cool just to see my name after the article

sabret00the

Youngling
Wish I cud join.I love technology.But I cant write.BTW I do the worst job in the world.So if I cud write then Working for digit wud've been the best dream come true.Better than that will not have to spend 4.5grands on a 5 year subscription!!!

mobileman

In the zone
dear sir,
i have cmplted +2.after tht,got cmpltd web designing,and hardware engineering. and rest of all,i am a Information TechnologyST.i m interestd to knw,share the,very latest article/devices or even in software

1. I m Not..
2. Yes, I am, and
3. Yes.(what my believe)

could i try to work as a Freelancer?

if "yes", coul u pls provide me any topic,to submitt a sample work?

thanking u in advance

ganeshmoorthy

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I'm a Classic VB programmer and a live member of VBForums.com.
I have gained some experience in the fields of Biometric device, smart cards and readers and barcode scanner and printer programming.
I would like to write some articles about these and get paid, if possible.
Could I get some guidelines like how to send and if you guys have any specific formats then could I request you to send that to me, so that I can start writing some topics.

Thanking you in advance,

GaneshMoorthy MC
*ganeshmoorthymc.com
mail@ganeshmoorthymc.com

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
1st post updated... Please read again.

We have only 2 real requirements:
1. You MUST be able to write well (with flair and passion, and have a "style")
2. You should know your technology. Improper research, copy-pasting, incorrect assumptions, etc., will all get a stinker of a mail as a reply from me... especially copy-pasting!!

Please do not ask for topics to write about here. Do not ask about salaries here, an indicative salary (for full-time employee) has been mentioned by fatbeing (Nimish), but that is neither a minimum or a maximum. What you will be paid completely depends on your skills...

Freelance payments will be decided based on the amount of work, the deadline, the quality of work. If i have to sit and re-write your entire article, you get paid a lot less than someone who writes perfectly the first time... get the idea?

Raaabo

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

I am currently in S.Y.B.Sc (Physics-Maths). I am very good at mobile phones and i can write very good reviews for the same. I've often found that the mobile phone reviews on Digit are not up to the mark. Maybe i can help change the situation? Is it possible to join just as a mobile phone reviewer? You don't even need to pay me. I would be happy just to see my name under an article of digit.

dwipen_i2it

well,
i am a be,ccna,ceh and mcse (yet to appear for exams) ..but now doing mba in advanced it.. i can write some topics but not all tech stuffs as i have almost lkeft it now..but i can give solutions,or suggestiions for windows xp,networking etc..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok i am medical student...i love tech related things...can i write an article...??

but for that full time job..i dont think i will be able to fullfil it!!
is that ok..can u give me some more in depth on wht topic should one wirte ????

or is it our choice to choose from????

harikatt

In the zone
HI,

full time job as eligible graduate,, means,, we have to attend fulltime at your mentioned location as a regular attendance,, fullfilling the fulltime 365 days,, or also we can work from our home online,

also for freelancer,, can we work from online writer and send u articles from our home.

can u please clarify this????

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Yes, full time means that you'll be attending office every day.

Freelancers, on the other hand, work from home.

astrojith

I would like to apply. But I cant opt for a full time job as I'm in Plus One and I don't have time to dedicate that much. If you can pay me per article, I'm interested to write about SEO and Webmaster stuff.

Not much web designing but on how to get your website to the top of search engines. I thini I'm pretty good at this field and I update myself almost everyday.

I cant sometimes be writing articles(prolly bcuz of exams and all). So, thats why I opt for pay per article kind of job.

K

krazyfrog

Suppose if i work as a freelance mobile reviewer for Digit. Then the phones that i'll be reviewing, will they be provided by Digit or i've to get them myself?

astrojith

As long as I can work at home, I'm interested. But, I won't be doing it on a regular basis because I'm a lot busy. If you're willing to pay me for each article and not for a monthly salary, jack me in !!

I also maintain a website about niche. You can see it here. It is www.webmaster-dome.com in case the link stops working.

freedom

I would like to submit one of the article that I have written few months back.
You may read it here - *websoup.blogspot.com/2006/01/is-internet-and-blogs-really.html

misalrahul

hi i am new user .In December 2006 issuse i recived all your Cd's and Dvd of games......
But iam quite dissappointed becoz my dvd of game is not opening in my computer..... i was eager for that dvd.

So plz reply me What to do about the Dvd?.......
If possible plz replace it ...:(

So plz reply me What to do about the Dvd?.......
If possible plz replace it ...

Last edited:

avinasha1987

Sir,

I am a Engineering student.As my exams are going on,I will not be able to take the written test to become a freelance writer.Therefore I wanted to know until when this offer for freelance writing is open.My exams will finish on 8th of Jan.Please Reply.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Please remember that this is a thread for queries, not applications. To apply, e-mail the editor at the address given in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom