Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Please see *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94428 for the updated thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

soham

In the zone
Re: ~Come, join the Digit Side~

Why don't you hire some moderators for this site. May be i can apply then. As for the above post is it going to be a full time job.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Re: ~Come, join the Digit Side~

The above is a full-time job, yes. With money and everything.

Moderating the forum isn't a paid job, though.

champ_rock

champ_rock
can u please cancel the first requirement.... i mean u dont need to be a graduate to expresss urself....

(if u r asking for graduation in computer field only then i can understand ur concern but otherwise whats the use of that)

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Your remuneration will depend on your qualification, experience and how well you fare in our writing test.

At the barest minimum, the offer is Rs. 1.44 lakhs per annum.

abracadabra

Journeyman
is it necessary that i be in India, mumbai. im only completed my 12th a little time back and have taken RHCE REL3, MCP and a gud hardware and Networking Certification. Can I join the rollercoaster.

magnet

Youngling
WELL i have completed Be(comps)........have to clear 1 paper..............

Experince::::if u give ill gain it.......(never done any work before)

technical writing never done before.........but have good grasp of technological stuffs...if they r given to me....i will xtract the juice out of it.............as i m presently doin of my psp.......soon will try hand on iriver m3 player stuffs

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
@magnet: Fresh out of college is also welcome, so you're quite eligible to be considered. Get cracking on that resume.

g.nareshgupta

Right off the assembly line
hi guys
i have finished my final year B.E, i am looking for a job , i ve heard dat dere r offers here, pls let me know wat type of job and wat will be the pay,N wat r requirements for it

khin007

Journeyman
Hi ,
I am now an engineering student (2nd year) in electronics and communication stream . I love technology and computers . I love digit and stated reading from 8th class onwards .. If there is any post 4 me please contact..

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
sanju said:
I am a commerce graduate, PGDCA and now doing MSc CS(s/w) can I apply..
If you haven't finished your MSc, then you can apply as a freelancer. If you're going to finish it soon, then you can apply for a full-time post.

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
i am in 2nd year B.E. information technology
does there any parttime job for me??????/
can i send u my articles
what wud i get if they are published?//
all terms and conditions please
topics or fields in which u accept articles

maina231

Broken In
:p Sir, i a student doing BA 1st year. Can i apply. I got skills in Hardware, no prgramming skills but atleast i can make things happen in software. Plus i can write considerably well. Also got my tech website *thinktechno.com/.
Hope so that there no reservations issuse here like the medical students.:D
Cos thats gono make me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom