Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah, is freelancin goption still open?? i do write a bit on tech...have writtena couple of gadget reviews etc.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Yes, freelancing is still open. You'll have to take our newer, tougher writing test, though.

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
May i know what this is all about? I'm sorry if this causes irritation but i'm keen to know what this freelancing are you guys talking about?
thank you.

P.S. : Hey Mr. Fatbeing. Did you get my Peronal message?

danantha

Broken In
hi,

I have finished the B.Tech (Information Technology) and has more than one year experience in writing (providing tech support related to bb through email). Is the job based in mumbai. If it is in mumbai, am i eligible for freelancer work. Whats the procedure.

BB- BroadBand

Last edited:
H

hac_king

one thing i wana ask that is we have to write varity of topicsor we can confine upto the field i which we are expert??
Coz i can beat any expert in the field of computer networking n Administration topics but on some other sides like programming m too weak!!!

Laughingman

HELL is FULL,So Iam Back
Hi,
Can I Work As Freelance for digit, if yes then how ?
Will it pay good too ?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

vamsi360

Always confused
Hi Nimish Sir,

I recently completed 1st Year B.Tech with a CGPA above 9.5 in a well reputed college in Andhra Pradesh.I want to apply for a freelancing post.Is it still open?I am a huge fan of digit and reading it all the time.Please tell me what are the "primary" qualities required so that i can try my best.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Your remuneration will depend on your qualification, experience and how well you fare in our writing test.

At the barest minimum, the offer is Rs. 1.44 lakhs per annum.
Is there any change in entry level remuneration as of now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom