Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonusahu

Broken In
1) yes of course
2) yes indeed!!
3) obviously

e-mail with resume as attachment sent to the specified address, awaiting reply!

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Iam doing first year (just started) doing diploma in computer science. Can i apply for a job in digit?.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
huh errr i flunked collage but i cleared the canteene bill!!
i did learned some what about computer and yeah i am applying

rajprit007

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I am a 19 year old guy and i havent given my 12th board exam yet due to some health related problems,
I am crazy about Computers, Technology and new Gadgets. I do a lot of research on them to keep my knowledge updated.
I am very eager to work for digit, but i can only do it from my home so is it possible to do so..?
For more information about me my achievements and my skills you can visit my website *rajprit007.co.nr
You can contact me via email that is rajprit007@gmail.com

-Rajprit Arora

T

thunderbird.117

spironox said:
huh errr i flunked collage but i cleared the canteene bill!!
i did learned some what about computer and yeah i am applying

Even i flunked in college. Failed in two subject in first time. Applied for second exams and passed in 1 subject. Was going to apply for third exam to get good mark in maths. I did not write the exam i need more time to earn more marks. Did not feel right. Fourth time i was unable to write the exam and was in hospital after a attempt murder by a friend. Went to apply the exam for the fifth time failed again and went to attempt again but to sudden shock the whole 12th standard chapters change.

Then i submited for diploma college. I was unable to go to college. Then this year will be going to college again with lot of courage given. Time to began a new life.

Why iam telling you is because. Never give up. Even if you fail keep trying and trying and trying. Do not worry. D not listen to advice give by bad friends who say give up or things like you are useless and others. Read books like Abdul Kalam. He gave me courage. I also read bible. It gave strength, wisdom, courage and etc. Read also about Mahatma Gandhi books also read biography from Michael Dell and Bill Gates. They too give me wise words.
I am crazy about Computers, Technology and new Gadgets. I do a lot of research on them to keep my knowledge updated.
I am very eager to work for digit, but i can only do it from my home so is it possible to do so..?
For more information about me my achievements and my skills you can visit my website *rajprit007.co.nr
You can contact me via email that is rajprit007@gmail.com

-Rajprit Arora

Actually they wont contact you. You have to contact them. Even i can show my website and tell them to contact me. That is not how it work. You have to show them what you have got. What type of skills you have. What you can do the company and in what way you can contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:

maina231

Broken In
this thread is already dead. No need to post the digit people might have already shortlist their family members. :mad::evil:

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Like I said before, this thread is for queries only. The openings are still there, but if you expect us to contact you just because you posted in this thread, you've go a nasty surprise ahead.

niz

Broken In
FatBeing said:
Like I said before, this thread is for queries only. The openings are still there, but if you expect us to contact you just because you posted in this thread, you've go a nasty surprise ahead.
Like I asked before.. can writers be paid online (i.e. via credit card)?

INS-ANI

In the zone
thanks for the offer sir,
currently i am doing my engineering in Electronics and telecommunication, in pune!
I am intrested to apply myself as part-time writer.
please send me the details for the same
ani_sham14@yahoo.co.in
animesh

akitosforever

Broken In
FatBeing said:

Ok.....Can u give ball park figure on what the pay figures for Freelancers would look like.
I understand that even Freelance payment is subject to writing skills but this is just have the correct expectations set.

I hope you consider this a querry.

T

thunderbird.117

FatBeing said:

Huh?.

/me is trying to understand what it means.

Hy ,My name is mohammed Intekhab khan.
BCA (Second sem)
currently Desktop desighner by hobby
you see my work here

*mohammed786.deviantart.com/ (Desktop desighning)
*www.homesite.mobile9.com/mohammed_intekhab (mobile theme desighner) professional

*rediffkhan.wincustomize.com/ (member of biggest desighning community)

cooldip10

In the zone
I'm at the verge of completing the XII standard.. Would like to write.. No need of the payment..
Is there any scope??

tctrix

Right off the assembly line
About me:-
15yrs, computer addicted
I read tech magazines a lot
I know what dual core processing means
I am a Photoshop expert
I also make 3d games using 3dfps creator and 3d game maker
I have more than 23 email ids for various purposes
I get good marks in English Comprehensions!!
I am personally being trained by Mr. Jayant Hudar[the largest internet businessman in India and also famous in many countries]
-my monthly download least 11gbs [mtnl night unlimited plan]
-earn money thru ad-sense and mylot[just told all my friends on Orkut 2 click on them
-Installed key- loggers on my school pc
-uploaded my school educational software’s on the net and downloaded them home
-with the help of various LAN and key-logger tools got all the passwords and accessed the result Excel files [Evil me]
-hacked goggle accounts of 3 friends
-learned morphing
-got pdfs of various magazines
-uploaded some torrent files myself
-and much more…

Till now I THOUGHT all this was legal…….nobody thought me these things…I learnt them myself from the net……. What u say ? I got the the meat??:cool:

metric

Broken In
English Help

I'm a science graduate from mumbai university, I want to write for digit first as a freelancer, however my english is not so good as you can make out from this post.

Sir, kindly suggest some good book and/or website , and/or other means which can improve my written skills in enlish.

I'm currently employed in ITES, and I like writting abt. technology but setback myself a I'm not so good a writting skill.

I really like the way you guys write and am glued to an article not only because the contents but also the way the contents are written.

Thanks in advance for the much needed help.

Cheers,
Metric

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
wow, i wud also like to write for Digit. Im a serious gamer and am confident ma can write reviews upto mark. Im doing engg 2nd year in Kerala and have been doing many stuffs blah blah..

Me also a hardware freak and latest gadgets. but not that much into s/w side and i dun let the heat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom