Come, join the Digit Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
is the post stuff till there...or whts the last date.......ill mail my resume in a day time...after posting this post

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Well Sir I'm 16 and just entered XI's std . I'm Very Interested In open Source and i also wrote a tutorial on setting up a site using drupal cms *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30126

i can write a lot on php based content management systems , and other web scripting stuff .

G

gxsaurav

well...i don't know, if i would be taken, but i do think, my articles are a bit out of league, so...sending my resume

iinfi

mekalodu
Do I start sending articles directly if i m for a freelancing job or do I have to come for an interview after sending my resume ?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
iinfi said:
Do I start sending articles directly if i m for a freelancing job or do I have to come for an interview after sending my resume ?
There's no interview for freelancing; just a writing test. You can e-mail your resume to the editor and things can move forward from there.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Fatbeing said na that there is no age limit. If u r good at writing u can also join.

Last edited:
Hello sir i am a student of class 12th and a techmology enthusiastic i can write articles on Flash and Djing. Will this offer remain open till next year coz currently i wanna concentrate on my studies 4 the time being. Please email me on malhotra.priyam@gmail.com

Thanx
Priyam Malhotra

jal_desai

In the zone
I am in B.E. Infotech third year... Happy to know tht freelancing is possible... I am ready for the head-on-collision with Digit... Thnks FatBeing

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i am also thinking of starting as a freelance.first i have just to mail my resume.after i recieve a response from your side. then sit in writing test where it will be help. online or at ur office.

also any supporting doc needed along with resume e.g marksheet.
one more question does having good marks is important??

regards,
gary

Last edited:

kapsicum

spice it up
pls tell me if u need designing job ....as freelancer n part time
i m doing MCA completed 1st year from SIES nerul

deadsix

Right off the assembly line
Check it out!

Ive given a write-up!
Does that count?

Plus id generally be in your category dear reviewer mr rotundus!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193&page=73

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
I love to write tech........How do I give the test??Do i just write an article and send it to the editor..

bharathbala2003

why need title?
samrulez said:
I love to write tech........How do I give the test??Do i just write an article and send it to the editor..

read da first post of this page. :)

fatbeing said:
There's no interview for freelancing; just a writing test. You can e-mail your resume to the editor and things can move forward from there.

anyway thnx for free lancng am applying..

@go gamez.. free lancing is that ul jus write the article n mail it to the editor n its his wish to publish or not.. if it gets published u get paid for tat article :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom