Change BB Combo 500 to UL Plan

mitraark

Decrepit
Hello everyone ,

i have been using the BB Combo 500 Plan for the last 3 years, Rs 500 for BB and Landline , 1.5 GB Limit , 175 Free Calls, Night 0200-0800 Unlimited.

Now 1.5 GB seems to less for all the heavy Websites made nowadays , some HTML pages contains 5-10 MB of pics and gifs :( 1.5 GB finishes very fast. I took the Combo because of the Night UL [ UL 256 kbps gives too less speed ] , but now i do not download from home anymore , so download speed isn;t a concern anymore.

What would be the ideal plan to shift ?? Actually i don;t even know what the current plans are , there are different charts available , in BSNL Office they are different.

Is this the current chart of UL BB ??

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

I was thinking of the 625 UL Combo [ Nil Landline CHarge + 100 Free Calls ] , any other suggestions ?? I hardly stay in my home for 3-4 days in a month , and my parents also hardly use the PC , so i want budget to be as low as possible.

Also , what do i have to do to change my plan ? Go to their office , or is there any online method ???

Last edited:
I have the 625 plan . I also migrated from 750 UL to this plan .

I also stay at home for 1 week in 3 months and my parents hardly use the net but having a UL plan is a decent choice.

You have to go the BSNL office to change the plan .

nims11

BIOS Terminator
i too had the 500Combo with night UL and the 1.5GB limit was too less for me. i then switched to the standalone 500FN which had night unlimited with 2.5GB limit. the only difference is that you wont get those free calls which you get in COMBO.

sujoyp

Grand Master
for peace of mind and some downloads u can take 750UL plan...u can download a 700mb movie in 3 hrs and can use net as much u want...I had that for last 1 year just changed to 600combo for downloading purpose

saswat23

Human Spambot
OP, as u said u stay at ur home just 3-4 days a month. So, do u think u can use the full 1.5GB in just 4 days. And also ur parents dont use the PC much. So, its better to go with combo 500 plan.
But if u r unsure then u can opt for UL625 this also give 100 free calls but the speed will falls down to 256Kbps with this plan.

OP
mitraark

mitraark

Decrepit
OP, as u said u stay at ur home just 3-4 days a month. So, do u think u can use the full 1.5GB in just 4 days. And also ur parents dont use the PC much. So, its better to go with combo 500 plan.
But if u r unsure then u can opt for UL625 this also give 100 free calls but the speed will falls down to 256Kbps with this plan.

Yes about that i forgot to mention , now i have Sem Break from May 5 to July 15 , so don;t want to end up using all 1.5 GB in just 7-14 days [ of just surfing , i don;t download anything , no videos , still it takes up 100-200 MB per day ]

I already have Combo500 , and for Downloads i have more than enough speed in my college :D , i have all what i need , so now speed of downloading is not a priority .

Top Bottom