Calling out to all DBZ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
Chirag said:
Whats with the new episode's background music?? Its totally diff. Makes it more dull and boring...

i think itz d original japanese background score.. itz actually better but doesnt blend with the crappy hindi dub.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Donno blending but seriously the english one is so awesome, too perfecttt... Jap one I found it too plain..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Anybody still watching this show on Cartoon Network? I think they are now showing the Cell Saga or probably the Buu Saga. Anyways I read all the Dragonball and Dragonball Z comics, so now I know exactly what happens.

Actually downloading and reading the comics was a better idea than downloading the tv shows since the comics were smaller in size and sometimes the tv series has a lot of unnecessary crap added to it which wasn't there in the comics. Plus the action is quicker and more exciting in the comics compared to the tv show where half of the episode you just see the smoke after some big explosion or characters giving lengthy monologues instead of fighting just for the sake of lengthening the series.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@krazzy:Good Lord! I had the idea that you were a grown up guy(Your activities and view on the Thackeray related threads prompted!)

Anyway, Since you guys have already brought this thread up after an year(I've been thinking of it!):-
The current saga is the Great Saiyaman saga(<SPOILER:::>Gohan with a supersuit :lol:roflol!</SPOILER>). And I totally agree about those lengthy dialogues. The hindi dubbing makes it even worse(I mean, come on... "Piccolo ye kurbani de kar ke <shout>MAHAN PICCOLO</shout> ban gaya tha!".)

Still, the show r0xx.
I miss the old music though... That was really awesome! Anyone know some links for that music?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@krazzy:Good Lord! I had the idea that you were a grown up guy(Your activities and view on the Thackeray related threads prompted!)
I am 21 and will turn 22 in a couple of months. I guess that counts as grown up. Just because I watch DBZ doesn't mean I am not a grown up. :p

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
he he ...there are a lot of "grown up" DBZ fans out there........I guess DBZ is the reason I started watching anime....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I gave up after the Namek Saga which aired on CN & they switched to the uber-craptastic hind dubbing. Not only that but they have changed the entire freaking background music. I was appalled to hear the music when Goku transforms into Super Saiyan for the first time after Freiza destroys Krillin. The english dubbing was awesome & so was it's background track. Then I got the whole pack downloaded & skipped straight to Android & Cell saga. Didn't bother watching Buu saga. Will watch it when I get time.

Last edited:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I know....the hindi dubbing is done by some B grade hindi action movie wannabes.....look at the diologues ......"main haaronga nahi....dharti ko meri zaroorat hai..." god help...

anispace

dattebayo
yup the hindi dubbing sucks.

But they show it in English also which has the English background score. Ask ur cablewalla or get some dth service if want to see it in English.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
CN hindi totally suxx.....me being a FAN even feels like to throw the TV wen i watch it...wen growling the sound made wen powering up makes me irritated and annoyed. wth.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Is it actually legal to download the episodes online? Does anyone know some link to get some lo-res versions of the episodes?

Oh, and DBZ FTW!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom