Calling out to all DBZ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

I also want to download the episodes. Where can i download it? Can somebody provide a link? I don't think downloading tv programs would be illegal.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
krazyfrog said:
I also want to download the episodes. Where can i download it? Can somebody provide a link? I don't think downloading tv programs would be illegal.

No Downloading TV programms is illegal.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
CN will never show all 276DBZ episodes. They air the show only during the summer vacations every year and take it off when vacations end.
This is bad, given the fact that in west they started shewing the whole series way back in 1996.

Anyways, I have all the episodes of DBZ, going to get GT within a day or two:D
I also have 3 movies.

Its a pity that DBZ ended so foolishly. I was heart broken:(

ratedrsuperstar said:
well i guess picolo and others come to life before buu dies and vegeta deserves the accolades

No as always, Mr. SATAN goes away with all the applause.:D
And thats because he is "world's martial arts' champion"

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I hate that Stupid SATAN. He is "Shaitan":evil:

But I am on episode 197 now.
I download as I watch.
So I am watching 197th episode and downloading 198th in background.;-)

hitman050

Journeyman
Lol, CN is going to stop at the Namek Saga again. This is so ****. I am on episode 140, but still I hate to watch 320x240 epis, on my 19 inch monitor.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ I think you have the real media episodes.
Get the DVD RIP. Only 30GB.:D:D

Anyways, you can switch to the fullscreen mode anytime:D

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
yeah 320x240 real media file does not look bad in fullscreen coz it's just a cartoon so DVD or CD everything's virtually the same.

Satan kinda deserves the accolades for the entertainment part in the latter stages of the series.love when i see his nose dripping or sweat frm his hair!!

Lets have a poll who's funnier

1.Master Roshi
2.Mr.Satan
3.Old Kai
4.Krillin
5.Goku(specially when he stands scraching his head)

F

fannedman

Hm...i have watched most of them. Anyway it was created and first aired in japan in 1989, and is still popular!
I find japanese animation interesting,any suggestions of other interesting japanese animations...

cynosure

UbuntuUser
ratedrsuperstar said:
yeah 320x240 real media file does not look bad in fullscreen coz it's just a cartoon so DVD or CD everything's virtually the same.

Satan kinda deserves the accolades for the entertainment part in the latter stages of the series.love when i see his nose dripping or sweat frm his hair!!

1.Master Roshi
2.Mr.Satan
3.Old Kai
4.Krillin

Master Roshi is the funniest. Especially when he touches the "no-touch" zone of android 18, bulma, chichi. Gawd!! This is the adult part of the show :D
And have you heard King Kai calling Goku and others as "d1ckhead". Hehe.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I downloaded Namek Saga Vol. 12 frm TL thinking it would be full Namek Saga as it was 3.5 GB and guess what it only had 3 and half episodes of 1 gb each. Agrhh. Darn rips.

K

krazyfrog

fannedman said:
I find japanese animation interesting,any suggestions of other interesting japanese animations...
If you like anime, then you must watch Animax. Its a channel totally dedicated to anime. All the best ones are there like Samurai X, The Getbackers, Detective School Q, Fullmetal alchemist, Cardcaptor Sakura and many more.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
ratedrsuperstar said:

1.Master Roshi
2.Mr.Satan
3.Old Kai
4.Krillin

In original DragonBall.. Goku is the funniest... He is funniest from the first episode.

In DBZ saga There is a tie beteen Master Roshi and mr. satan. Really like to see water dripping from Mr. Satan's nose... Hehe:D
And Master Roshi.. hah... He never gets what he want.;)

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Does anyone remember a DB movie when Goku pulls Bulma's pan**** down in bed and then she shows her p**** to everyone not realizing she has no underwear

That was seriously Rated 'R' and also when Goku tries to find the difference btw him and her:p

Dude Chirag tough luck u could have got abt 100 episodes .rm format in 3gb

hitman050

Journeyman
Just a question. How did you guys watch all the episodes and movies? They haven't shown them on TV. Did you all dl em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom