Calling out to all DBZ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

^^ I wish i did. That would've been better than waiting for CN to show them. But i've a hopelessly slow net connection (Airtel NOP, need i say more?). Also then i'd been able to see it in English. The episodes on net are usually 30mb+ (rm format). I can't even dream of downloading such files.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
krazyfrog said:
^^ I wish i did. That would've been better than waiting for CN to show them. But i've a hopelessly slow net connection (Airtel NOP, need i say more?). Also then i'd been able to see it in English. The episodes on net are usually 30mb+ (rm format). I can't even dream of downloading such files.
Totally Agree .

Dude i was in clas 6th(that's 6 Years back) when DBZ was originally aired on Cartoon Network . They stopped it at the Goku: Super Saiyan episode , i literally cried when they cancelled the show . i waited 6 Years(i'm currently in class 12th) hoping that they would air it again , now in APril this year i Downloaded the DBZ episodes , my download Finished on 21st April n guess what , just as i finished downloading n switched on TV , ad came on CN , "DBZ Starting on CN from April 29" :(

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@Zeeshan - Its good that u downloaded coz they again stopped at Goku - Super Saiyan?? episode.. The main action started from frieza saga only. Darn the show is jst freaking awesome....

K

krazyfrog

Chirag said:
@Zeeshan - Its good that u downloaded coz they again stopped at Goku - Super Saiyan?? episode..
arre yaar didn't you read his and my post. CN will be showing the episodes after Goku super saiyan from 29th october. Thats why he is annoyed since all his downloading was of no use since he could've easily watched then on cn.

OP
R

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
but the show in english is friggin awesome specially master roshi and mr.satan later cannot be potrayed as good as they are in english

and how would they translate "dickhead" :D

appu

Knowledge Nomad
I have watched till the middle of freiza saga....and may be wil download after it if i cant wait for cn to show it.....

K

krazyfrog

Can anyone who has seen the English episodes of DBZ tell me whether Frieza is male or female? The reason for that is that till now on CN they showed him as a male. But now when the new episodes have started they gave him a voice of a woman and everyone is referring to him as she! I think he's 'definitely male'.

Btw anyone is seeing the new episodes on CN?

will they ever show the gogeta SS5 form fight with omega shenron on CN?
i want to see DB GT and black star.
or where can i DL the whole series including Z,GT ,blackstar and all other movies???please guyz tell

Offtopic ............ Guys ... can i knw where to download Spider Man cartoon series tat was used to air on Star Plus .....???

Ontopic .....
Does anyone of you with all episodes of DB and DBZ resides in Delhi so that i also get my hands on it ??????

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Yes torrents guys
I downloaded compressed version "rm"
It was great to watch.:):):):):)
But for hindi fans there is great loss :(
They'll never show rest episodes because according to govt. the episodes contain too much violence & fight which will make children go wild'n'crazy ( as I did with my friends :))
So don't hope for rest of episodes

K

krazyfrog

gaurav_chd88 said:
Yes torrents guys
I downloaded compressed version "rm"
It was great to watch.:):):):):)
But for hindi fans there is great loss :(
They'll never show rest episodes because according to govt. the episodes contain too much violence & fight which will make children go wild'n'crazy ( as I did with my friends :))
So don't hope for rest of episodes
How do you know what the govt. said? Was it on news or something?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Whats with the new episode's background music?? Its totally diff. Makes it more dull and boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom