Building a Gaming RiG (40k)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ congrats and I've that Philips headphone ( got it 1 month ago ) - the sound quality is just excellent .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ though I'm not a audiophile the bass is not boomy at all, the bass is a bit low which I like and the sound quality is really crisp with good clarity .

OP
RiGOD

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^You're right. I've been using Sony MDR-EX10 for the past year and I love its deep clear bass. But when I switched on to this one I was let down by the low bass. But on prolonged used I could get the grip and realised that the sound clarity is crisp and clear and so comfortable to my ears. Really worth the money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just received the Benq G2222HDL. Bought it from Letsbuy. But it didn't come with any DVI cable, only a VGA one. Is it usual or does it have a bundled DVI cable?

EDIT : Bad news, Letsbuy shipped the G2222HDAL (with VGA only) instead of G2222HDL. I actually placed the order for HDL. Never thought that these guys would cheat. So what do you guys think? Should I get it replaced or is VGA fine for gaming/movies?

Last edited:

1manshow

Journeyman
@ RiGOD, you must get it replaced. As you won't enjoy true HD quality on VGA input. Very unfortunate event. Sorry bro :|

1manshow

Journeyman
^^ Issue is not with the cable unavailability in package. He got shipped with different monitor which doesn't have DVI port itself!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
EDIT : Bad news, Letsbuy shipped the G2222HDAL (with VGA only) instead of G2222HDL. I actually placed the order for HDL. Never thought that these guys would cheat. So what do you guys think? Should I get it replaced or is VGA fine for gaming/movies?

Call them, mail them, get it replaced.

dfcols71

In the zone
pal does the monitor have a dvi-d output, if yes just get a dvi-d to hdmi cable and connect to hdmi port of motherboard or graphics card

dfcols71

In the zone
moreover in benq website your monitor manual mentions it has a dvi-d port and dvi-d cable not provided-but can get from benq for additional charge

dfcols71

In the zone
see this link download the manuals if it is missing something which is not in manual contact letbuy
BenQ India | Products - LCD Monitors - Screen Size - 21.5"

Top Bottom