Building a Gaming RiG (40k)

OP
RiGOD

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
@1manshow : Here you go. Do remember that I don't have a SSD;)

*i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r637/RiGOD/PI.jpg

@topgear : My board is just 4+1 phase, so I don't think I'll be able to do any serious OC'ing. To hover somewhere around 3.5-3.7 GHz isn't a CM Hyper TX3 enough?

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for stock clocks CM Hyper TX3 is good ( suitable mostly for dual core cpu OC IMO ) but for 3.5-3.7 Ghz OC on a hexa core you should buy something better like CM Hyper 212 Evo.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Topgear, I was going through the reviews of the Deep Kool Coolers and they offer very good performance/price ratio. The Ice Blade Pro Cooler, available @ 2.67K in THEITWARES is comparable with Noctua U12 cooler. So I guess RIGOD can opt for one of those.

Saumil996

Journeyman
Topgear, I was going through the reviews of the Deep Kool Coolers and they offer very good performance/price ratio. The Ice Blade Pro Cooler, available @ 2.67K in THEITWARES is comparable with Noctua U12 cooler. So I guess RIGOD can opt for one of those.

^^
How about the Deepcool Frostwin? It cost about the same ~ 2.7k on flipkart but has another fan and the noctua d-14's design!

@OP- Congrats for getting your new rig!

OP
RiGOD

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
@Saumil996 : Thanks buddy.

BTW I'm not planning for an upgrade in another six months time. Maybe I'll save up some cash and buy a good CPU cooler, case fans and speakers by then. And hoping that rupee will appreciate by then;)

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
BTW I'm not planning for an upgrade in another six months time. Maybe I'll save up some cash and buy a good CPU cooler, case fans and speakers by then. And hoping that rupee will appreciate by then;)

thats a better choice bro.
Merc alpha has awesome cable management, at that price point! Congrats! :razz:

Top Bottom