rock2702

Padawan
on steam its for $60..in India its available for Rs.499 only

its available on ebay.in

*www.ebay.in/itm/Borderlands-2-GOTY...nsoles_Accessories&hash=item4d13ddb23f&_uhb=1

This one? The seller has no feedbacks.

This one is the one to go for:

*www.ebay.in/itm/Borderlands-2-Game...nsoles_Accessories&hash=item3f2ab76a12&_uhb=1

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Borderlands 2 GOTY Original PC Game + Free Shipping | eBay

This one? The seller has no feedbacks.

This one is the one to go for:

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition PC Borderlands 2 GOTY BL2 GOTY PC | eBay

any problems if i buy from the first link? i have not purchased anything from ebay.in till now...

also in the second link(intencity) only 1 copy is left and i can't buy until tommorow..

Edit: its available now on Flipkart...ordered with cash on delivery option...

Last edited:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Are you free in December ?? I'll be free that time only because from next week my exams will start. So tell me then only I'll place the order.

Place it before stock get's over.

I placed it. Even if you play it next year, for a price of 550 [with delivery charge] you really don't want to miss it. For the first time in my life i am happy to be an Indian Gamer :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Are you free in December ?? I'll be free that time only because from next week my exams will start. So tell me then only I'll place the order.

Hmm since I am working I will be free after 8-9pm Mon - Fri and Sat-Sun I am free all day. Also they are selling physical copies only, so its better to buy now because the game is very cheap and later it may go out of stock. May be someone will sell digital download but not sure about this...

I would say buy it now and we can play at anytime...

gameranand

Living to Play

I placed it. Even if you play it next year, for a price of 550 [with delivery charge] you really don't want to miss it. For the first time in my life i am happy to be an Indian Gamer :)

Hmm since I am working I will be free after 8-9pm Mon - Fri and Sat-Sun I am free all day. Also they are selling physical copies only, so its better to buy now because the game is very cheap and later it may go out of stock. May be someone will sell digital download but not sure about this...

I would say buy it now and we can play at anytime...

You guys better be ready to play with me when time arrives or I'm gonna kick your arse. :D:D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
this GOTY edition will include future DLC's for free or we need to buy them separately?

will have to buy them separately but not worth it. only 3 or so headhunter pack will be released which includes 1 mission + 1 raid boss for around 4-5$. stick to the base game and try all (6) classes. i have spent over 700hrs in this game and yet everyday the game throws something new at me. hidden chest, new achievements, raid boss fights or even new enemies.

this. expect an out of stock banner to appear soon in the B2 GOTY page.

buy something for 50 bucks to make it over 500 and get free delivery. at least you get something worth 50 instead of wasting it in carrier charges.

those who have the base game, grab this one just for the playable class DLCs & TTAODK story DLC.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
add me on steam link is in my signature...let me know when you receive your copy...on flipkart it shows Monday (21st Oct) as expected delivery date for me....

It shows 22nd october for me but i wont be able to play because i still havent bought my graphics card :( [Waiting for AMD R9-280X]
So mostly will start playing it from next year :p
Also added :)
buy something for 50 bucks to make it over 500 and get free delivery. at least you get something worth 50 instead of wasting it in carrier charges.

There is nothing worth 50bucks , searched a lot most of the cheap items are out of stock :(

I'll get one too if some one else gets the one from FK and gives positive response

It will be too late by then, my friend.

Top Bottom