sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
aaaam not falling for it this time, last time these guys above promised me that they would play with me, they did but for a very short time and then left for dota2 and all... i got bored again, had to finish two DLC's alone :'( :'(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
a few screenshots:

love is in the air
*i.imgur.com/N7xH1wU.jpg

or not
*i.imgur.com/U83tkiS.jpg

return of the hwat girl ;)
*i.imgur.com/iyxHZk9.jpg

and a baby.... goliath !!!
*i.imgur.com/G087yBh.jpg

playing on laptop so toned down details to low.

- - - Updated - - -

Moxxi lovers are enjoying this all over the internet.

specially those who are single :p

Btw Sam, 750 Ti avb at MD comp for 10K 1gb, 12k 2gb

yah checked.

Hahaha, but I shared it in this thread :D

i completely ignored this thing. first the site was not opening and then it showed MAC. registered and forgot until a mail showed up in my inbox. why none of you tried this?

PS: not worth buying. Headhunter packs are short (an hour max). but definitely worth getting as a gift :p

Piyush

Lanaya
aaaam not falling for it this time, last time these guys above promised me that they would play with me, they did but for a very short time and then left for dota2 and all... i got bored again, had to finish two DLC's alone :'( :'(
Hahaha.. we used to play with you , but you said ping issues played spoilsport. Good thing was that you were high levelled during that time, so dying was not a problem for you since you didn't receive any damage :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@Sam
Whats the deal about those heads?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Sam
Whats the deal about those heads?

exclusive head skins. only found in each headhunter pack i.e. the final boss will drop 1 (random) head skin for 1 class, maybe some body skins too. also 1 (or more) chest with high chance of getting a legendary or Pearl.

Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if anyone still plays this game, may check this out: New hot fixes are now rolling out!
March 12, 2014 Hot Fixes
-Additional adjustments to ensure weapons properly apply damage over time (DoT) effects.
-Adjusted Vermivorous the Invincible’s loot pool to ensure each kill consistently results in better loot.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Nice to see they still are fixing things. And yet to encounter Vermi. My Gaige is still 44

reports are many are getting legendary class mod and even Norfleet :shock: hyperius never dropped a norfleet for me so maybe i should try my luck.

go to Tundra Express farmhouse, gather varkids. make them run after you for 5min. if varkid doesn't evolve past super badass or ultimate badass, quit & repeat. you can use 4p glitch from Captain Scarlett's DLC.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: got a slag norfleet on 1st kill :p

Top Bottom