Bhargav

In the zone
Two new Borderlands 2 DLC packs announced

Link

The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 will cost around $5 (about £3.30), while a price for the Headhunter Pack has yet to be determined. Season Pass owners will have to pay for both packs

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Suppose host chooses a dlc & rest people dont have that??
If you have a DLC and I don't own it then I will get disconnected from game. You can choose a mission by pressing the tab button and going to the DLC place.

You can move to any of the DLCs using Fast Travel.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Sure. Will use my low level Gunzerker. If we have trouble beating flynt I'll bring my main character to the rescue :wink:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ You don't need to create one. Steamworks integrated into SP. Start your game...click "shift+ tab" and go to friend name and click "invite friend". A friend can join without an invite too :wink:
Also to make server public, pause>goto "Network Options"> and choose "Public"

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Sure. Will use my low level Gunzerker. If we have trouble beating flynt I'll bring my main character to the rescue :wink:

beating flynt is easy. just hide inside the shipping container and his novas can't reach you. midget mong is the real pain as he has more health than flynt and jumps here and there. co op will only raise the difficulty bar along with the badass marauder (sometimes 2 appears).

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Sorry to Necro this thread :oops:
I'm downloading BL2 now,just wondering who will be better on my first playthrough, Salvador or Axton?
I enjoyed playing Brick(berserker) in the original BL so...Salvador?
And Axton's Scorpio turret seems to be beefed up compared to Roland's Scorpio.
Oh,and their Skills should benefit Combat rifles and shotguns.
Can Salvador dual-wield Rocket launchers? :hyper: :hyper:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Salvador can dual wield anything. Axton's turret seems to be beefed up as we can upgrade it to use missiles, 2x Guns or even to 2 turrets with shields etc. As you level up, the way you spend your skill points will make the difference.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Ok i have a problem
I can't access terramorphous peak. :-(
I've completed the game On TVHM LV 50 Salvador.
After offering eridium at the "door" i press E to go to terramorphous peak
but it always ends up getting stuck at the loading screen. :confused:
The loading screen doesn't freeze

Top Bottom