gameranand

Living to Play
Made a thread spefically for MP and Co-Op part as discussion here was getting messy.

Here is the Link to the thread

Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
Its a good thing if some of our teammates are experienced and higher level characters. We can level up faster while playing co-op with these players from what I've heard. Always a bonus.

I have a question though. Say I don't redeem the game on steam and install directly via disks. Can I play with those who have redeemed it on steam? Steam gives me a few issues from time to time -_-
Playing with higher level players can also be scary, as you will be put against higher level monsters since they are spawned after checking the highest level in the party.

Yeah and finally we will play together. :)
Yo! :D
Just ordered mine too :D
Now tell me, should I play solo entire game 1st or start off in Co-op with u guys from the very start?
You can start your solo campaign right now. Since the game has much more replay value, playing it again with us will be still fun.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I will be
The Gunzerker :enforcer::2subs:

don't know why everyone loves zerker so much. playing as psycho is the ultimate fun, specially in PT2 where you unlock a whole bunch of his skills. you'll never play zerker again.

Well then sam will have to play with us. :D:D

hope my 3G connection holds.

Just ordered mine too :D
Now tell me, should I play solo entire game 1st or start off in Co-op with u guys from the very start?

complete PT1 as solo. PT2 is where the real game begins. challenging and satisfying. even more when fighting side by side with friends.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
don't know why everyone loves zerker so much. playing as psycho is the ultimate fun, specially in PT2 where you unlock a whole bunch of his skills. you'll never play zerker again.

hope my 3G connection holds.

complete PT1 as solo. PT2 is where the real game begins. challenging and satisfying. even more when fighting side by side with friends.

your steam id?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
no legendary. just a bunch of purples which i threw away. no Norfleet. Finally i can solo raids in UVHM. Took down Pyro Pete & Vermi.

after midnight he reappeared:
*i.imgur.com/scrwsQb.jpg

BTW NEWS: New Borderlands Game Coming From Telltale, Makers of The Walking Dead

Piyush

Lanaya
I know that Telltale will be able to do a god job, but I fear the level humor they will add. Gearbox did it right , with a mixture of dark and cheesy humor.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
@sam,

the one man who follows "Keep Calm and Play Borderlands2" on top of whatever around is happening in the world, dedication :D

Piyush

Lanaya
*www.gameagent.com/games/borderlands-2-headhunter-4-mad-moxxi-and-the-wedding-day-massacre

The link is for DLC for Borderlands 2 game
If anyone is able to redeem it, plz tell me coz I'm not able to.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
no redeem code anywhere. you sure its the headhunter pack and not the head & gun pack Happy Loverpalooza! - Special SHiFT Codes

Top Bottom