ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
To all , how to avoid 50 Rs.

Now give me 25 Rs for the advice.

Thanks for the tip bro :)
I suggest you remove this before many people start exploiting it and the method stops working. :(
Tell people to PM you to get to know the trick as many "lurkers" from google come here

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It shows 22nd october for me but i wont be able to play because i still havent bought my graphics card :( [Waiting for AMD R9-280X]

mine is showing 24th. and your inbuilt GPU should be able to handle Borderlands2 in low details with 720p resolution.

There is nothing worth 50bucks , searched a lot most of the cheap items are out of stock :(

i added a Garnier oil clear face wash for 85 bucks ;) needed one anyway.

I'll get one too if some one else gets the one from FK and gives positive response

err, what kind of response? and this time all the DLCs will be in disc unlike Borderlands GOTY where they included the base game disc with download codes for all the DLCs.

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL, I ordered a nice book to gift it to my mom, shipping charges avoided and mom would be more than happy. Its a win win situation for me. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Even I have exams till december so I'll be mostly playing this in december. We can partner up @gameranand :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^ Even I have exams till december so I'll be mostly playing this in december. We can partner up @gameranand :)

Well thats good. So we are 3-4 players would be regulars and the best part is that we will start the game at nearly same time. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Its a good thing if some of our teammates are experienced and higher level characters. We can level up faster while playing co-op with these players from what I've heard. Always a bonus.

I have a question though. Say I don't redeem the game on steam and install directly via disks. Can I play with those who have redeemed it on steam? Steam gives me a few issues from time to time -_-

Piyush

Lanaya
err, what kind of response? and this time all the DLCs will be in disc unlike Borderlands GOTY where they included the base game disc with download codes for all the DLCs.

Ok will order it today when I reach home

gameranand

Living to Play
Its a good thing if some of our teammates are experienced and higher level characters. We can level up faster while playing co-op with these players from what I've heard. Always a bonus.

I have a question though. Say I don't redeem the game on steam and install directly via disks. Can I play with those who have redeemed it on steam? Steam gives me a few issues from time to time -_-

Well then sam will have to play with us. :D:D
Ok will order it today when I reach home

Yeah and finally we will play together. :)

anaklusmos

Youngling
Just ordered mine too :D
Now tell me, should I play solo entire game 1st or start off in Co-op with u guys from the very start?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Just ordered mine too :D
Now tell me, should I play solo entire game 1st or start off in Co-op with u guys from the very start?

you can do both but I heard co op is much more fun than playing solo...

can some create a separate thread where we can list all the people who has this game or bought the GOTY edition so its easier to team up later as some people can play from december only etc..

gameranand

Living to Play
you can do both but I heard co op is much more fun than playing solo...

can some create a separate thread where we can list all the people who has this game or bought the GOTY edition so its easier to team up later as some people can play from december only etc..

Yeah that would be a good idea as many of us have ordered the game and most of us are going to start the game after November.

Top Bottom