CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Ok i have a problem
I can't access terramorphous peak. :-(
I've completed the game On TVHM LV 50 Salvador.
After offering eridium at the "door" i press E to go to terramorphous peak
but it always ends up getting stuck at the loading screen. :confused:
The loading screen doesn't freeze
:oops: a reinstall fixed that.

Anyone want to play MP with me?(Tunggle)
I have lvl 51 Gunzerker(The Bee,2 x Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold)
and Lvl 50 Commando(Bada Boom rocket launcher)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^yep.. RPG only in the sense that you earn point to level up, and choose your level up skills from a skill set particular to your class of character..

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Please can someone play Co-Op with me(Killing Terramorphous to be precise)
tungle name is ShawnZer
I would prefer you bring a lvl 50-52 character along
along with sticky homing slag grenades :D

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Please can someone play Co-Op with me(Killing Terramorphous to be precise)
tungle name is ShawnZer
I would prefer you bring a lvl 50-52 character along
along with sticky homing slag grenades :D

use bee + hornet/gub (full auto gun) to take him down if playing as gunzerker/commando/maya. use a sniper (Jakob's Mukamuk or Lyuda) if playing as zer0. i saw a video of a guy solo Terra without any bee sheild. critical hit + cooldown was all that he used.

PS: yet to solo any raid boss.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
use bee + hornet/gub (full auto gun) to take him down if playing as gunzerker/commando/maya. use a sniper (Jakob's Mukamuk or Lyuda) if playing as zer0. i saw a video of a guy solo Terra without any bee sheild. critical hit + cooldown was all that he used.

PS: yet to solo any raid boss.

My idea was :
Some dude plays as Axton with Double Slag Guns Turret and also has Homing Sticky Slag grenades + Slagga
I play Rampage/Gunlust Salvador with Bee + 2 x Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold + Sticky homing bonus package
= Dead Terramorphous :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y NO 1 PLAY MP WITH ME????!!!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
My idea was :
Some dude plays as Axton with Double Slag Guns Turret and also has Homing Sticky Slag grenades + Slagga
I play Rampage/Gunlust Salvador with Bee + 2 x Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold + Sticky homing bonus package
= Dead Terramorphous :lol:

swap that BP for transfusion. slag doesn't work on terra that is why he is so difficult to solo. actually maya + salvador/axton combo will be great. i'll try solo on Hyperius tomorrow. only worried my lappy will break before he goes down.

Top Bottom