Bloggers' Corner

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Re: Get giftmate voucher free of RS.275

Get giftmate voucher free of RS.275

if anyone want free giftmate voucher of 275Rs then just do one thing its for limited offer from your mobile type because its an hidden offer
START RISHI1 GIFTMATE and send it to 099001-45368
within one hour you will be reciving free giftmate voucher on your mobile number.

DONT EVER CALL GIFTMATE CUSTOMER CARE OTHERWISE THEY WILL BAN YOUR MOBILE NUMBER BECAUSE ITS AN HIDDEN OFFER.
You !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*@^#$%^&*(#$%&*()#$%^*O(P#%&*()@#$%^&*(!@#%^&*!@#$%^&*(!@#%$^&*!@#$%^&!@#%$^&!@#$%^&~!@#%$^&~!@#$%^~!@#$%^~!@#%$^~!@#$%^&~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*()_~!@#$%^&!*()@_+#$%T^&@# $%^&*()_@+$%^ Y!@#$%^&*()_+^&!C @#$%^&*()_@+#$~!@#$%

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Privacy : Does it even exist on the internet?

If you make your Google ID & login then Google gets to know all about it.
1) Google knows your real name.
2) Google knows what you are searching on the Internet if you are using Google Search.
3) Google knows what kind of mails you get & who mails you when you use GMail.
4) Google knows your address book & all contacts. It even knows what contacts you have on your mobile phone when you use Google Sync. It even knows your real address if you put it.
5) Google knows who are your friends, who are there friends, what communities they have added, what they like & don’t like, what you are talking about, what you think about some friend of yours…etc etc when you use Orkut.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
MY first blog entry in my new hosting guys...

10 Things You Should Have Stopped Way Before !!!

please go thru it and comment ...

ansd also ur suggestion on the site .. is required .. please help me...

thnks

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Some Things Never Change

Over the past few years the media has been singing praises of our Railway Minister and the dramatic turnaround he has brought about in the fortunes of this sector. The balance-sheet looks better every year for the Railways and the profits are at an all-time high. So you’d be forgiven for assuming that there has been a remarkable change in the standard of the trains and the facilities as well......

Read More

Last edited:

shri

Always Fresh!
How to add Abrite or Adsense to Wordpress

You have a sparky new blog and would want to earn some bucks from it. Great. You head over to Adsense or Adbrite and sign up, set your ad formats and get the code. OK now what? Where do I place the code? Which file do I edit? Vertical banners, in between posts...
Read more

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Slumdog Millionaire - Why Going Gaga Over it ??

a small article regarding my take on Slumdog millionaire....

reply and comment please...

it would be great help for me to improve on blogging further...

thnks a lot guys who commented in my blog prev....

shri

Always Fresh!
Service Tax Reduced

Service tax has been reduced to the earlier 10% level from 12%. This little 2% might actually save you some money as this tax is a component of most of your bills and bank charges. This reduction is effective...
Read more

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Windows 7 and Vista SP2 promises BitTorrent performance improvement

....Microsoft was never a fan of BitTorrent. Pretty obvious, how can you be a fan of something that easily and almost effortlessly steals your revenue in front of your nose using your tools? But then, BitTorrent is not all about pirated stuffs, it’s all about file sharing. When I used Windows XP and Vista previously, a crawling uTorrent was not so easy to bear every time. The whole story changed with introduction of Windows 7 (beta actually, for now and RC in recent future), suddenly my torrent downloads got faster than ever before without tweaking a single thing in OS. There was tweaking tools available there to change maximum number of simultaneous TCP/IP connections for Windows XP and this time MS is going to let the applications have the power of tweaking this option directly without any third party app....

shri

Always Fresh!
@IronManForever
There was a spam posted by someone after my entry which has now been deleted by the mods. Now naveen's ^^^^^ is pointing to my post which is unfortunate.
@naveen_reloaded please edit your post.

EDIT: Thanks Naveen.

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^ welcome bro...

GearUp Before entering the Arena of Internet!!

a small aricle on the basic things one should have or do before entering into internet arena ...

please read it and comment...

Ur comments will help me write more stuff ..

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Secure Your Google Account

GaurishSharma.com said:
Secure Your Google Account
Almost everyone using Internet these days have atleast one Google Account.many people like me have multiple google accounts. your Google Account is the gateway to lots of services we use dail. to be able to use any google service you need a google account. the popular google services are Gmail - E-mail,Orkut - Social Networking,Blogger - Blogging,Youtube - Video Sharing,Adsense - Advertising etc. these are a few to name but there would many more service you would be using.

Imagine the horror of waking up one day and finding that you cannot access your account, now you cannot check your E-mail or new scraps. Neither you can post to on your dear blogger blog or check how many clicks your blog generated yesterday. Even you Youtube Subcription updates are long gone! In Short a Total disaster !!
So our Google Account is very valuable to all of us and we should do everything possible to protect it.
Therefore I am going to list a few preventive & post-attacks measures you should take.

• Read More
  • via (Gaurish Sharma Live)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
A Look At MeshPack Apps & Mesh Uses

I was fortunate enough to get a token for the Developer CTP of Live Mesh (Azure Services), though quite late but who cares.

These are not available for the public beta build (sounds like someone with higher-level access, don’t I! :D)

Continue reading...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Review of few popular mosquito-repellants
1. All-out liquid vapouriser
2. Tortoise mosquito yes
3. Mortien mosquito coil
4. Odomos cream
5. The UV light electrical killer

Link: *www.w3hobbyist.com/general/review-of-few-popular-mosquito-repellants/

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Review of few popular mosquito-repellants
1. All-out liquid vapouriser
2. Tortoise mosquito yes
3. Mortien mosquito coil
4. Odomos cream
5. The UV light electrical killer

Link: *www.w3hobbyist.com/general/review-of-few-popular-mosquito-repellants/
WTF!!! what are mosquito-repellents reviews doing on a Tech blog?

This is really a off-topic post:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways, the review is nicely written like your other posts. Very detailed:))

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
hey rambo: you could have tried the HIT spray:grin:
No, but incidentally we have have a very local brand called 'Sekhar'.....'sekhar chapp macchhar powder'...its a white granular thing that is supposed to be mixed with some definite amount of water and be sprayed upon breeding grounds. I doubt if its a house-use product.

Top Bottom