Bloggers' Corner

vandit

In the zone
Facts and figures about the satyam scam.

Reasons for recession.

And more @ *Vandit007.blogspot.com

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Some of you may remember that I was looking for Indian web hosting datacenters some 5 months back. At that time, I quickly settled with one. Soon after, I had told some here that the experience was not good. Today I extend my experience to you. Please read about it on my blog. Thank you.

Link: Hosting at Indian Datacenters [general review]

Indyan

Here Since 2003
CoolFlick - Flickr Meets CoolIris
Sometime back I had reviewed Cooliris (formerly called Piclens) - a browser plugin that allows you to browse through image galleries in 3D. Till this day Cooliris remains one of my favourite Firefox extensions. But the limitation of Cooliris is that it works only with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari (for Mac) and you need to download it before getting started, something which is a bit inconvenient if you access the net a lot from cybercafe.

RapidZearch - Search Engine for File Sharing Sites

RapidZearch is a file search engine which makes finding files online easier by searching for files in multiple file sharing and uploading sites. Currently Rapidshare, Megaupload, Sendspace, 4shared, Mediafire and Badongo are supported. RapidZearch.com database includes over 4,000,000 file links only for rapidshare.com and millions of links for other popular file sharing and uploading sites. It claims to update its database daily automatically trashing dead/invalid links.

O

Old_Barracuda

Technology Rules

Hello frendz have you been caught in a situation where you are playing your game with high intensity and suddenly the game hangs and your temperature rises ??

Well then here the trick how to solve that and avoid those stuck screens again you play the next stage..

HERE YOU GO !!

- 10 best ways to repurpose your IPODs ..... If you think your Ipod has grown old you need to replace that with a new one. Hold on b4 you throw it away in a garbage can.
Read this how can you repurpose it...

HERE YOU GO !!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I have 5 coupons to give away, I would like to give them to people who actually want. If you need access to the software or someone you know that would benefit, leave a comment telling me why.

Dreamspark Coupons Giveaway

slugger

Banned
Create fonts from handwriting using Your Fonts

Create fonts from handwriting using Your Fonts

You can add a personal touch to documents you type out and print by using a font that replicates your own handwriting......

Read the full post....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Some self made Themes to Jazz up your mobile :D

Windows 7 Theme for S60 v3 Phones

Windows 7 Theme for Series 40 v2 Phones

shri

Always Fresh!
Speed Up Browsing - DNS Server
The actual problem may be lying somewhere else. There is one aspect of your browsing that you need not rely on your ISP. Its the DNS server which might have conked.
Favourite Comedy TV Shows
I would give anything for a good laugh (as long as the laugh’s not on me). My list of top rated TV shows that I love watching any time, any day to those craving for a laugh riot and wanting some best time of their life …
Read more articles at everythingoutthere.izfree.com

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Understanding HDD’s Model Naming Convention

Understanding HDD's Model Naming Convention
gaurishsharma.com said:
Ever wondered why Hard drive model carry 10-14digit string, why not simple names. because model number of a hard drive can say lot of information about it e.g storage capacity,cache size & connector interface.storage companies use a set of conventions

Read full

Now you can just find out specs of HDDs just by looking at model no;)
Posting here as it may be helpful to many, However if you already knew. then pass-it-on;)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Digital Heritage Project Gets Major Update, Visitor Contributions Enabled

I had written about Microsoft India’s Research project Digital Heritage some days ago. The initial impressions of the project were highly positive & I had talked about some additions that would make the project more fun for users.

Continue...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Setting up a Cyber Cafe PC

Few days ago I had a mail from a reader of my blog, asking me tips on how to maintain & manage a Cyber Cafe PC. He saw my Lowest cost PC article & it made me think that I didn’t write an accompanying article for the software part. I guess it’s time. This guide is made keeping in mind not to use Pirated software.....

Top Bottom