Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an FPS Freak

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have just started playing NFS HP after completing Dirt 2 and pretty disappointed so far. Impatiently waiting for Dirt 3. What's more there's a chance it will actually bring back the rally racing of the Colin McRae series. This one I love.

Sarath

iDota
NFS Most Wanted...definitely...yet to see a game that betters it...close to it is Burnout revenge...ironically both were on PS2...but had more fun than any other game i've ever played

the PS3 isnt that exciting but NFS: Hot pursuit was good, Blur and Burnout Paradise in that sequence are fine to play...

Gran Turismo is a good simulator...if u like working hard that is...imagine getting a license in game to be eligible to race...

Grid is good too...Damage control is tough to play with...but once u master it u feel like a king (king=my friend; since i dint go beyond a demo)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Maybe I'm the only one here. GTR2 <- King of racing (not street) games. rFactor <- Queen. rFactor 2 when it releases will be God of.

And.. err.. SHIFT 2 is much better than GRID in handling and graphics and hell lotsa better than SHIFT 1. Street games are boring.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best racing game I have ever played is the original Colin McRae Rally. May be I can try it once again on my current setup. ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
NvidiaGeek said:
And.. err.. SHIFT 2 is much better than GRID in handling and graphics and hell lotsa better than SHIFT 1.
Really??? Oh boy I find Shift 2 damn annoying to control and with bugs its difficult to play. Shift 1 was good but GRID was awesome. Grid is much much better than Shift 2 and Shift 1. About Shift 2 I can hardly take that game anymore and dumped it in 1 hour and still waiting for its patch.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Race Driver GRID! anyday! :D

EDIT - oops, didnt notice Blur on the list. I'd another point for blur as well. bad activision!:evil: killed such an amazing game and studio :(

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
As in previous thread too, I told ya about MW, here too I would recommend it.

b/w as some here talking about NFS old games, I liked most NFS Porshe (NFS 5) where you start from a 1950 car, drive at 40KM/H speed to win a race, then progress till year 2000.

In between you go through wining titles, buying cars, selling cars (u know I've seen people doing the business only, rather playing the races), upgrades etc... and the tracks are awesome!!!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I'd another point for blur as well. bad activision!:evil: killed such an amazing game and studio :(

is the game really worth playing? when Blur was released some were criticizing it as being not upto the mark.

Everything is good in Burnout Paradise but only 1 thing...u cant c any driver in the car

1st complain from most BP gamers. also no camera mode from the inside of the car. present in all NFS games.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found Split/Second to be better than Blur - both graphics and gameplay wise. Too bad they didn't release the DLC for PC.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Really??? Oh boy I find Shift 2 damn annoying to control and with bugs its difficult to play. Shift 1 was good but GRID was awesome. Grid is much much better than Shift 2 and Shift 1. About Shift 2 I can hardly take that game anymore and dumped it in 1 hour and still waiting for its patch.

No. GRID was easy as hell and way too arcadey in handling. I mean, you have a Saleen going at 120 and you can break and turn a hairpin bend in just 2 or 3 feet, really? But if you want arcadish that's the best game.

And oh, you always burn the tires when you turn every corner. Yeah. -_-

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which is the latest release amongst this group..?

NFS Shift 2 is the most recently released racing game AFAIK.

If you want some bike racing then get your hands on SBK/Moto GP series. Latest one for pc is SBK 2011 and it's really a great bike racing game ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sam said:
1st complain from most BP gamers. also no camera mode from the inside of the car. present in all NFS games.
errrr.. that camera view from Drivers seat is unavailable in Most Wanted.
NVIDIAGeek said:
And oh, you always burn the tires when you turn every corner. Yeah. -_-
Way to easy to take corners in GRID. Just flip the Handbrake in the right position and you can take tight corners from top speed
Zangetsu said:
Everything is good in Burnout Paradise but only 1 thing...u cant c any driver in the car
Yeah. Would have been awesome if we got interior view in BP.

Also, the cars in BP seem to have unlimited ammount of gears. They just keep shifting and shifting and shifting till we crash or brake :confused:

Top Bottom