• Blur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an FPS Freak

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gameranand

Living to Play
Agreed guys that MW is Benchmark for NFS series, but i also like underground2 nice story and one thins is unbeatable in this game ie music :wink:

i have MW, any patches available, I need new cars and improved graphics. And can we include our own playlist in music of game, how ?

Just google it. There are plenty of sites with mods for MW. Nfsplanet is one of those sites look there you will find what you need there.

pratik385

In the zone
Thanks ;)
played nfs carbon in high setting awesome :D

What resolution you guys play in ?
mine is 1080p which will be good ?

pratik385

In the zone
i have it playin since 5 years. . .
me and my roomies play in LAN :D
Awesome

in carbon> we play drift, challenge each other turn after turn.

Thats the beauty of racing games 8)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
carbon without drift (downhill) = another super flop.

Agreed guys that MW is Benchmark for NFS series, but i also like underground2 nice story and one thins is unbeatable in this game ie music :wink:

NFS U2 is good for those who like a good casual racing but don't want to play cat & mouse game with cops. yup, i love the EA TRAX of U2. listen to them on a daily basis.

gameranand

Living to Play
For me carbon was not a fail. I liked that game specially canyon and drifts. Story was also good. It was a more than a average for me.

Sarath

iDota
Carbon was not bad by itself. The only problem with it was that it came after MW. Had it come before MW, it would have been properly appreciated. MW was just too awesome.

But still I can't forget that race with the Lambo downhill. Was one of my most epic races. All in all it was a good game. Not bad or ok but good. IMO :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ This thread was not meant to be a list of the best racing games - this is a racing game suggestion thread for asingh so he can play some good racing games instead of FPS - just check out the first page and you'll get the idea ;-)

Top Bottom