• Blur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an FPS Freak

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys the reason I am being so darn picky, cause my gaming time is like 2-3 hours per week. Cause am so darn busy with office and house work. So I want the best first time.

Sorry for all the technical requirements when requesting feedback of a game.
:(

I guess u have joystick?

u r ryt office goers give less time in gaming as compared to students

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
What has a joystick got to do with this..?? :)

Have a normal axis controller for SF IV and to-be-installed racers.

Ya office, wake up at 7:30 AM. Reach by 9:30 AM. Leave by 7:00 PM. Reach by 8:30. How much time for games...!

gameranand

Living to Play
asingh said:
Well it is that controller which has a tiny stick embedded on it...!
What do you mean by that?? Xbox Controller??? Playing Burnout with Xbox Controller was a fun like hell for me. That was even better experience than any other game.

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
'el cheapo like this

*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSivhS72nG3JgKXapKMIjUjQPgJM0UWA6jUZWoJx7dTT7U82x4wQ

gameranand

Living to Play
haha. Well I prefer Xbox controller for racing games. The buttons for accelerating and brakes are better than any other type of controller and you will really feel inside the game.

d3p

PowerHouse
'el cheapo like this

*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSivhS72nG3JgKXapKMIjUjQPgJM0UWA6jUZWoJx7dTT7U82x4wQ

Nothing bad with it even, try playing MW. BTW you have mentioned earlier, you play SF IV, what your user name in GFW ???

SF-IV will be ultimate, if played online & with a 40inch Sony specially......

Last edited:
OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Not hooked it up. Still on my 24". Basically for weekends will game on 40". Will soon get the racing game..and then start.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well you will love it. Its kinda fun and let me say more fun than FPS. This is my second favorite genre after RPG.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my vote goes to Burnout.Play it to believe it

burnout is best for beginners as well as experienced race gamers. specially like it cause its really smooth. can play for hours. try MW for 2hr & hand start to ache.

Hp isnt very good.

no story :sad:

Burnout is better and will keep you excited for longer.

BP doesn't use any retail car. all are their own creation AKAIK.

:duh2: arre 40" LED + Burnout/NFS MW/??? + joystick(PS3/XBOX) + awesome experience

:agreed:

but my suggestion: try MW for story & upgrades. also MW should be the start in case of race games. to learn the use of handbrake (important in BP & HP).

Krow

Crowman
I didn't like Split Second. Or Blur for that matter. I found both really lame compared to Burnout.

But they do look good.

Top Bottom