Best Audiophile Headphone Below 7k

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh that's a pity, PN has excellent feedback and chilled out customer service rep or more like a forum member on TE.
You could have save 7% on both :| But nvm a deal's a deal. Congrats :)
I got 5% off on the M35.

And I know about PNs support on TE, they are also giving a wooden Headphone Stand free with M35(for 950/-)but as I had said , no net banking, after I get a job I'll enable net banking for sure.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
How come 7% ? PN is providing M35 via TE for just 100 bucks less.

@tkin- How much for E6?
1670/- incl shipping, no discount coupon for that :|

Don't regret a thing :mrgreen:

1.9k incl shipping. Shipping would be 100/-, so 1.8k for me. Not what I had hoped but no use leaving it in home collecting dust.

^Wooden stand free? :eek: I never knew that!
I knew it, with every single Audio Technica headphone :cry: :cry:

Sooo sad, I posted in TE(PristineNote thread) about the purchase, if they show good faith and ship the stand(since I got 2 items) it'll be my luck.

Its a mistake, they are giving it for 950/-, cost is 1.3k

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
1670/- incl shipping, no discount coupon for that :|

Don't regret a thing :mrgreen:

1.9k incl shipping. Shipping would be 100/-, so 1.8k for me. Not what I had hoped but no use leaving it in home collecting dust.

I knew it, with every single Audio Technica headphone :cry: :cry:

Sooo sad, I posted in TE(PristineNote thread) about the purchase, if they show good faith and ship the stand(since I got 2 items) it'll be my luck.

Hmm, well if counted you could have saved (3600+1670)-(3500+1550) = 220! But its nothing against your "yeaah feeling" :p :)

Its not free with every ATH hp otherwise I'd have also got it with my M20.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Hmm, well if counted you could have saved (3600+1670)-(3500+1550) = 220! But its nothing against your "yeaah feeling" :p :)

Its not free with every ATH hp otherwise I'd have also got it with my M20.
Yup, I waste more money on junk food that that.

The stand looks nice, I'll call a local carpenter to make me one. Basic one.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats tkin ! but you left me alone to play dice on D1100 vs M50.

BTW, the ebay link for D1100 says its D510 in description. the seller is himself confused or what ? i think its the latter, otherwise why would you have lamented on D1100's price ?! ;)

@ sujay - even my parents ask me the same thing :D

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
congrats tkin ! but you left me alone to play dice on D1100 vs M50.

BTW, the ebay link for D1100 says its D510 in description. the seller is himself confused or what ? i think its the latter, otherwise why would you have lamented on D1100's price ?! ;)

@ sujay - even my parents ask me the same thing :D
Yeah, I already reported that seller to eBay, b@st@rd trying to cheat us or what? :-x

I'd say go for M50, look in amazon, M50 got more reviews and buyers, D1100 is nice too, I think an auditioning is necessary to separate those two.

You can also try Senn HD558 and HD598, heard they are good.

ricky641b

Journeyman
So Finally You Bought Which One ?????

This is Such a Happening thread in so less Days That Im Not able To Keep Track Of all Its Posts....Can Someone Please List The SOme Good Online Sites To Buy Quality Headphones in India...

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I bought the M35 and FiiO E6 amp.

You can buy headphones from:
Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India
eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products (If you buy from ebay make sure to go for 98%+ sellers and also if you find a deal which looks too good to be true then please post here so we can make sure you're not getting fake, ebay has fake items, be careful)
Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store
TheITwares Ecommerce
Flipkart.com: Online Shopping India: Buy Books Online: Mobiles, Cameras, Laptops, Accessories (some items are a bit overpriced)

And more.

ricky641b

Journeyman
Cheap Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 sales India | Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 Themes | Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 Accessories review

i WAS Going To Say Check Out This Website ....But Now its of No use to u....but May be for Others Who Are Buying to Headphones may Be It can Helpful for Them..........
and U Bought It From Pristinenote?????........and What was the total price.......????..

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Cheap Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 sales India | Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 Themes | Denon On-Ear Headphone-D1100 Accessories review

i WAS Going To Say Check Out This Website ....But Now its of No use to u....but May be for Others Who Are Buying to Headphones may Be It can Helpful for Them..........
and U Bought It From Pristinenote?????........and What was the total price.......????..
Total 5.3k incl shipping, I bought from PristineNote's Ebay store, not too fond of bank transfers.

With shipping that D1100 would come to 8.4k, flipkart has them going for 8.9k anyway, but its way over my budget from the start, not to mention I'd miss the amps as well.

ricky641b

Journeyman
Total 5.3k incl shipping, I bought from PristineNote's Ebay store, not too fond of bank transfers.

With shipping that D1100 would come to 8.4k, flipkart has them going for 8.9k anyway, but its way over my budget from the start, not to mention I'd miss the amps as well.

No Its Final Price ...No Shipping Cost....8.2k......Cash On Delivery......what u Say I was going For Audio Technica Ath M50..is It Better Than M50???

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
No Its Final Price ...No Shipping Cost....8.2k......Cash On Delivery......what u Say I was going For Audio Technica Ath M50..is It Better Than M50???
Hover your mouse above the shipping information link, it says 100/- all India shipping.

ATH M50 is the M50 we are talking about, we just don't bother with the ATH part, its a good headphone, very good indeed, its closed type, so you get small soundstage but plenty of bass, if you want sound stage but do not care about much bass(can't have both) then go for Audio Techinca AD700.

PS: Where are you getting the M50 from? They are unavailable most places except here: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones

Buy them asap, they will go out of stock soon.

And one more thing, PristineNote, the official distro of Audio Technica in India gives one year warranty for headphones that are imported by them, if Hifimart imports headphones separately then you have to claim warranty from them, can't get warranty from PrisitineNote. Something to think about.

BTW, /OT but take a look at this for IEMs:

*img.elektrokrishna.com/images/35652652183036692943.png

ricky641b

Journeyman
m50 or denon 100 ????...BTW thnx for that List Really Helpful For Future Use......Coz i WAS Interested in Buying Closed Type Headphones????..No im Surely Interested in bass Not Overpowering But Just Like u Mentioned In Ur Thread....

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
m50 or denon 100 ????...BTW thnx for that List Really Helpful For Future Use......Coz i WAS Interested in Buying Closed Type Headphones????..No im Surely Interested in bass Not Overpowering But Just Like u Mentioned In Ur Thread....
I'd say since M50 is not available ATM get the denons, or you can wait out and get the M50 when it comes in march.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ tkin - i just mailed my query to that ebay seller y'day, but i get the feeling that either he wont reply or it would be some gibberish.

and finally, i think i would place the order for M50 today itself over at hifimart. i really should try out these closed-back HPs over other very good open-back ones for now. just feeling so. also, your concern over the stocks-issue has got me scared, and the current price of it at HFM is too good to ignore :)

@ ricky - if you stay at mumbai, just give a try for D1100 at alfa.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
@ tkin - i just mailed my query to that ebay seller y'day, but i get the feeling that either he wont reply or it would be some gibberish.

and finally, i think i would place the order for M50 today itself over at hifimart. i really should try out these closed-back HPs over other very good open-back ones for now. just feeling so. also, your concern over the stocks-issue has got me scared, and the current price of it at HFM is too good to ignore :)

That guy selling D510 as D1100? I'd be careful to deal with him.

And go ahead and order the M50 asap, it won't be available for long. Price is sweet.

ricky641b

Journeyman

I Live in Punjab.......And In My City Their is No Chance to Try Hp.....Other Than Sennheisers 418 .....dats it.......

@tkin No , I was planning to buy m50 from Hifimart.......

I was Searching The Internet Between Sony XB500 vs Denon 1100 or m50 ...and that guy in some forum done Full Review On These headphones ...and He Suggested To buy XB500 and just wanted to ask is it good HP....coz its half the Price of Other Headphones plus its Locally Available in Sony Showroom here....(although not for Demo)......

Top Bottom