Battlefield 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Guys my battlelog isnt installing.. it just exits halfway through the installation process.. any suggestions ?

try running in admin mode? :p
battlelog usually installs with no issues.. its the frequent Origin updates that rob me of my precious data :evil:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
BF3 standard edition 50rs on Origin..wtf? Is it a full game ? Whats the diff in standard and premium..?

Its the full main game. Its Rs50 now. I and several other members got in a free giveaway some months back ;)

Standard game is the the main game = SP+ MP with the default maps.

Premium version is the Standard + All the DLCs and expansion packs.. Expansion packs are additional MP maps, which are very good.

however, the expansion pack maps do not have any Singapore/Asian servers. So expect a high/unplayable ping to these US/RU/EU servers, unless you have a very good connection.

let me know if you need any more information. :)

rajesh00

Journeyman
Its the full main game. Its Rs50 now. I and several other members got in a free giveaway some months back ;)

Standard game is the the main game = SP+ MP with the default maps.

Premium version is the Standard + All the DLCs and expansion packs.. Expansion packs are additional MP maps, which are very good.

however, the expansion pack maps do not have any Singapore/Asian servers. So expect a high/unplayable ping to these US/RU/EU servers, unless you have a very good connection.

let me know if you need any more information. :)

So,can we play Multiplayer game with the main game..? And we have any servers available?

Top Bottom