Awesome MOVIE Moments Thread

quagmire

Allllright !
Ratatouille - This feeling.. I wonder how they've managed to get these real expression/feeling with a unreal object(render).

+1000

Even the ending dialogue by Anton Ego is brilliant:
Quotes:
Anton Ego: In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the *new*. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.

Movie name: Up (2009)
The Moment(s):

The entire movie is great but this moment is unforgettable:

*When 'Carl Fredricksen' finds out 'Ellie's addition to her Adventure Book..
The accompanying background music is the best I have heard so far.. Astonishing how animated characters can move you so much..

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
▶ Movie name: Thank You for Smoking (2005)
▶ The Moment(s) are spread through out the movie

The Intro : "You know that guy in bar who can pickup any chick. I'm him , "ONCRACK" "

Another : That's the beauty or argument, if you argument correctly you're never wrong.

The cancer talk show

Aaron talking to his son's step dad

Father and Son's talk

And the ending

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
The Hunger Games
The scene when Rue dies, and the emotional outburst followed by touching music.

Vignesh B

Youngling
I might sound like a freak here, but there is a scene from a Bollywood movie which is heart-touching.
Baghban - Amitabh Bachchan's speech on the parents-children relationship.

.jRay.

Youngling
Pursuit of happyness

The scene where Mr. Frohm borrows $5 from will Smith, and that expression on will's face!!! EPIC!! Heart touching

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Life is beautiful
The scene when the Doctor calls Guido in private, meaning to say something.
Guido happily go with the intention that he's going to give him an hint/help to escape from the camp. But, the doctor asks answer for the riddle.
Guido's expression in the scene is one of the best, i've ever seen.

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Movie: Sixth Sense.
The climax when Bruce Willis realizes that he is dead.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i will always remember the ending moments of saw-1 & the accompanying background music.
that's my favourite and awesome scene and the whole part 1 is brilliant

Terminator 2-Arnold's Thumbs up(at the end of the movie)
+1 to this the bg music @that moment is stolen in Akshay kumar/Sunil shetty movie Mohra :-D

Hachi: A dog's tale has very heart touching moments
Eden Lake: the scene when Jeeny found the ring Steve's pocket...it was splendid scene

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
Movie : Fight Club

I look around,I look around I see a lot of new faces till that Raymond K Hessel scene finishes.

Movie : The Dark Knight

From the dialogue took me three weeks to get a reservation here till the Mob/Joker scene afterwards.

I watch those scenes everyday.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey..I found a similar thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat...onal-touchy-moments-movie-spoilers-ahead.html

pratik385

In the zone
Up in the Air - Whenever the guy packs

The Matrix - When Neo wakes up after getting hit by bullet

The pursuit of Happiness - When Will got job in firm and his run towards his son

Inception - Totem's movement at the end

Dark Knight - Score and Joker's act

Lord of the Rings - war scene

Transformers - power link with Jetfire

to be continued!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Ironman
- Mark II take-off scene + OST.
- Auto-fitting of Mark III armor by Machines with HUD.
- Firing of tiny missile from his wrist to a tank, followed by blast.
- Obadiah's scientists trying to recreate Stark's arc reactor and say "We're not Tony Stark".
- Miniature arc reactor souvenir showing "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart".
- Last and lovely, "I'm ironman" scene,

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
PoC (all parts) : Whenever Capt Jack Sparrow goes for a new mission with the signature music playing in background. The music is just too good!

Top Bottom