Awesome MOVIE Moments Thread

Hrishi

Re: Epic/Awesome MOVIE Moments Thread

The dictator(2013) : when the double was milking the girls. Damn funny !!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Terminator 2 : Arnold putting a bullet through LN2 frozen T1000 and shattering to pieces..."Hasta la Vista baby"

The Dark Knight : joker to bank manager after pinning him "I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… stranger"

The Dark Knight : Joker to Batman : "Uhh, you... You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness...and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

The dictator(2013) : when the double was milking the girls. Damn funny !!!
:lol:

The Dark Knight : Joker to Batman : "Uhh, you... You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness...and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
A perfect beautiful sentence with a deep meaning.

axes2t2

I am a cat

Basic Instinct.

Michael Douglous and Jean Tripplehorn.

Dark Knight.

First face to face meeting of Harvey and Bruce as well as Joker and the mob.

Fight Club.

Raymond K Hessels human sacrifice.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Reed is actually Nick Fury in the fantastic 4 silver surfer movie

Salman telling driver lets go to Rajkumar Santoshi's house and watch Andaaz Apna Apna in phata poster nikla hero

Xmen first class, mystique calling beast "amazing" while he hanging upside down, an obvious reference to spiderman, something that the studio is specifically not allowed to do (sony got rights else spidey could have featured in x films and vice versa)

kisame

King of Heroes
MOVIE:Body of Lies

Scene:When terrorists come to pick Caprio and use the dust to render the camera useless.

Hrishi

Avengers : Hulk gives TEH Loki a beating and then Loki Cries like a baby. "Puny God."-Hulk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Some of the scenes of some of the movies which made me fall in love with Hollywood:

Artificial Intelligence:
During the end of the movie when aliens are traveling in their "vehicle" towards frozen David. Gives me goosebumps.

Bicentennial Man:
When Robin William goes on the journey of finding more robots, and discovers the intricacies of human life.

The Time Machine:
The time travel sequence of scientist, Hartdegen when he travels to a time far far away! The music still echoes my mind and clenches my soul.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ That and 1 more scene in which USS Vengeance destroys half of San Francisco ... and People say Man of Steel had destruction :D
P.S. When I think about it STID had many amazing scenes like Enterprise coming out of the ocean , that whole warp scene with Vengeance and Enterprise , Enterprise falling to earth and then rising above cloud .

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Hindustani or Indian (1996)

When kamal hasan says "Meet me at the theater @10pm there is very good movie going on named "Schindler's List". The theater will be empty and we will enjoy.:lol:
so true!

RBX

In the zone
the studio is specifically not allowed to do (sony got rights else spidey could have featured in x films and vice versa)
Is there something similar involved in X-men and Iron Man etc case? A scene in The Wolverine shows Trask Industries - seemed that they couldn't explicitly mention Stark.

Top Bottom