Are you playboy enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
*badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/11/112697.png

here comes mine :D but i didnt find it accurate though :?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I myself have more gal friends than i have guys. You dont have to be a stud to be a killer, its just how you present yourself.Awesome sense of humor(must).

utsav

damn busy...
I myself have more gal friends than i have guys. You dont have to be a stud to be a killer, its just how you present yourself.Awesome sense of humor(must).

even i have more female friends than male, Ratio 5:1 :D :p :shock: . dunno y :confused: but girls get attracted towards me and they compliment my nature evry now and then. :D .awesome change in me since march this yr :D

a very important thing BE THE WAY YOU ARE
;) dont pretend coz no1 is perfect in dat and that causes trouble :D

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
For any geek its ok if the ratio is 10:1 or 1:10.:cool:
But one should avoid having a balanced ratio of 6:6:-x

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
a very important thing BE THE WAY YOU ARE

Oh plz....it's very tough to be that way. I like to flirt, & every girl I know is trying to change me in a non-flirt, just that one likes me the way I am....still she hates it If I say I m interested in someone else.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
GX, man! we were awaiting you! Arent you the one who believes that chasing girls is more fun that settling for one :D

Time to help us all dude :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
My priorities in life has changed now. I have been chasing girls for 6 years ( since 2002, after class 12th) but no more. the chasing was fun & yeah, I did enjoyed a lot (trust me on this :D) but now I am concentrating more on the career & less on flirting or girls. I am instead looking for a girl who I can get serious with & marry after some years.

In other words...I will continue to flirt...just that instead of pure fun or time pass, now it will be for relationship & networking.

Besides, no one guided me. I learned things on my own. There was a time when I had no girl in my life (ask suave, he know it) but I tried, took some risks & was surrounded by 5 GFs at the pinnacle (they were all crazy for me...). But today it has all changed, better to look for just one girl & concentrate on career...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Wow! so are becoming a responsible MAN now! good going man!
And I think by now you must have realized the void of a sincere partner. You need someone with whom you can just hold hands, be silent and yet communicate everything!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My priorities in life has changed now. I have been chasing girls for 6 years ( since 2002, after class 12th) but no more. the chasing was fun & yeah, I did enjoyed a lot (trust me on this :D) but now I am concentrating more on the career & less on flirting or girls. I am instead looking for a girl who I can get serious with & marry after some years.

In other words...I will continue to flirt...just that instead of pure fun or time pass, now it will be for relationship & networking.

Besides, no one guided me. I learned things on my own. There was a time when I had no girl in my life (ask suave, he know it) but I tried, took some risks & was surrounded by 5 GFs at the pinnacle (they were all crazy for me...). But today it has all changed, better to look for just one girl & concentrate on career...
Was d "Garam Masala" movie made on ur life??:confused:

H

himanshoo

Well... Try this ... works 80% of the time.
(Programming Style)
Target: Inquiry about whatever she is wearing which is noticable
e.g. Perfume/Scarf/Neckless/Pendant/Purse/Shoes/Lipstic(u gotta b real bold)/cellphone holder/i-pod case/ anything that is really noticible...

{My personal experience: 9 out of 10 girls wear something which should be noticible by others.} {Sorry, I dont have any experience with boys :D}

Get to the point immediately:
Case 1: If she is alone.
Just ask her where did she get the stuff from? as you would like to gift it to your Sis/Friend/Colleague/Bhabhi with the similar complexion as hers.
(here, she understands that you are not only complementing her choice of STUFF but also realizes that you are comlimenting her complexion too. this is called contextual listening)

Case 2: If she is with her parents.
Start a conversation with them or one of them introducing yourself and expressing that you dont like to travel quitely (just add a little bit of sense of humor to it)

What I generally do is by asking them: Hi, have you seen the Movie Silencer ... that takes them off the edge ... and generally reply is yes/no. and I start by saying... well, I was wondering if the script writer was travelling when he wrote the movie, cuz, this silence is really killing and if you dont mind I would like to start the conversation. There you go... again something that works 90% of the time(atleast with me)

Case 3: If she is with her Boyfriend(or someone appearing like that)
Start a conversation with him and be natural:
: Hi, I am really sorry but I couldnt stop noticing the scarf (STUFF) your partner is wearning as its really pretty and I'm really interested in knowing where did you pick it up from as I would like to gift it to my (blah blah blah....)

Again works --- 80%.

Well... one rule to follow in all the above cases... You have to be decent.... and polite... no Predator Feelings here...

Cheers !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

utsav

damn busy...
Nah..more like 3:2, I like talking to guys too.. lol.. :D

even i like talking to guys but gals like talking wid me more :D .gals evn get my phone number frm unknown sources and are the first ones to sms or call me :shock: .and if i ask 4 phone number frm a gal then i get it instantly widout any trouble :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/11/112806.png

mypersonality.info would have got a lot of members from the TDF forum due to this thread :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

Multi-tasking eh ? Well in PCs, we came to C2D after Celerons and Pentiums to have better multi-tasking experience but its the reverse with you :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom