"Airtel Fair Usage Policy" Limits on Unimited Broadband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
They do! they have taken down all references of fair usage policy from their website.. Im also bugging them constantly by sending them mails asking about the policy.
Wow!
Its actually working, glad we not dealing with BSNL:p
else, no body would have listened

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

i guess all unlimited connection of all indian isp gonna be irritated by this limitation soon...very bad thing...this is like forcing a linux user to use windoz

:p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
So is BSNL better or MTNL? I'm planning on a 512KBPS or 1MBPS UL plan. Max I can shell out is Rs. 1700 a month though.
Do you have both of them available in your area? I doubt that. Anyway for your budget, on MTNL, you would need to shell out Rs. 1,599 for 512 Kbps unlimited line.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was talking about MTNL itself. I am on MTNL NU 849 scheme since last year & a half. It's been rock solid in terms of stability. The only real problem is to get the TriBand connection & the delays involved in it. People have to wait endlessly till they finally get their connection. But once you get it & everything is stable then you won't have a single issue. Downtimes are very very low (next to nil). The only problem I had in all this time of usage was only recently when there was a damage to some MTNL telephone lines in our area & they took a freaking week to fix it up. That too can't be considered a server fault as it's more of a physical disconnection. Apart from that it's been consistent.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Do you have both of them available in your area? I doubt that. Anyway for your budget, on MTNL, you would need to shell out Rs. 1,599 for 512 Kbps unlimited line.
No, after I replied, I saw that u had replied in the time being, that's y MTNL thingy.

BTW, I checked BSNL's plan, it's cheaper than MTNL(1599) and Airtel(1499) for the 512KBPS UL plan only at 1399.

So, thinking of getting that soon.

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
@ ^^^^^^^^ .. this is not the RULE yet... it's just a proposal . can chek previous posts..

@ kalpik : I am working on the same lines, i've bugged them to the core . wrote off to the nodal officer. complained about a CSE who has not raised a feedback after me askingf him to do that very specifically... and yes I am in Blore and no caps applied on me yet :D though my usage is already 27 gb in thius month

ThinkFree

Technomancer
No point in comparing MTNL and BSNL as they are almost the same company. MTNL provide services in Delhi and MUmbai only and here you won't get BSNL.and elsewhere in country MTNL is not there.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
No, after I replied, I saw that u had replied in the time being, that's y MTNL thingy.

BTW, I checked BSNL's plan, it's cheaper than MTNL(1599) and Airtel(1499) for the 512KBPS UL plan only at 1399.

So, thinking of getting that soon.

Bhai sahab Delhi mein BSNL kahan se aagaya?:confused:
Delhi and Mumbai mein MTNL chalta hai.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom