Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Loot is the soul of this game. 99% of the (trillion available) weapons are discovered in loots.

farming the Holy Spirits red chest for loot. for now, collected over 50+ purples, 25+ E-tech and 2 legendary. unusually high chance of finding E-tech in this chest. also easy to reach.

Piyush

Lanaya
farming the Holy Spirits red chest for loot. for now, collected over 50+ purples, 25+ E-tech and 2 legendary. unusually high chance of finding E-tech in this chest. also easy to reach.

I used to get Purple all the times and some times orange too, by making that creature (the one who levels up every time we blow up his head) go mad again and again. I used to make him go berserk to the highest level and then kill him.

PS:This way is tested and approved by Faun, Tkin and Piyush in co-op mode :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I used to get Purple all the times and some times orange too, by making that creature (the one who levels up every time we blow up his head) go mad again and again. I used to make him go berserk to the highest level and then kill him.

PS:This way is tested and approved by Faun, Tkin and Piyush in co-op mode :D

Goliath. yup, once he reaches God-liath stage, 1-2 purple is absolute guarantee along with a bunch of eridium bars. but this affects the game as repeated farming means you'll level up like crazy.

Piyush

Lanaya
Goliath. yup, once he reaches God-liath stage, 1-2 purple is absolute guarantee along with a bunch of eridium bars. but this affects the game as repeated farming means you'll level up like crazy.

Yea.. goliath!!!
And may be that's true. We on the other hand used get our arse kicked a lot of times too while performing this stunt :D

heidi2521

Padawan
Started playing KOFXIII. Really great game. So far I'd say that Benimaru is awesome and Ryo sucks. I'll probably main Benimaru, Yuri and Athena. My only gripe with this game is that it doesn't use Superior Limb Based Combat[SUP]TM[/SUP]. Love the artstyle. The music is great but it is no Guilty Gear.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Epic game with an amazing ending. Gameplay is very impressive. Gave a new perspective of stealth.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Remember Me

Started playing Metro LL

Started playing KOFXIII. Really great game. So far I'd say that Benimaru is awesome and Ryo sucks. I'll probably main Benimaru, Yuri and Athena. My only gripe with this game is that it doesn't use Superior Limb Based Combat[SUP]TM[/SUP]. Love the artstyle. The music is great but it is no Guilty Gear.

I like K'

Top Bottom