Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought Borderlands 2 from Steam today.I have never played Borderlands 1 so is it ok to start with BL2 ? Also please recommend what DLC's are worth getting ? I dont want to spend too much.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I bought Borderlands 2 from Steam today.I have never played Borderlands 1 so is it ok to start with BL2 ? Also please recommend what DLC's are worth getting ? I dont want to spend too much.

B2 is lot different from B1. may take little time getting used to the random weapons creation. post in borderlands thread if you run into any situation.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will start remember me from today and GriD 2 as well .. never played Grid even for a hour though ;-)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Play the game for at least an hour. Previously, even I didn't like it and uninstalled it. But the I started it again and played for 2 hours and now I'm loving it. Chooze gunzereker for the most fun.

Do we have to play the original borderlands to understand this? I haven't played either of them but want to start borderlands 2.

Piyush

Lanaya
Co-op is total fun
I used to play with Faun and Tkin. NvidiaGeek also joined us a couple of times.
Too bad we couldnt finish the game with them coz of my exams and all :(

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
vickybat said:
Do we have to play the original borderlands to understand this? I haven't played either of them but want to start borderlands 2.
Nope. I played BL2 directly. Although there are a few characters carried over I don't think there's much of connection story wise. Co-op of the game is epic fun. Me and couple of my friends have completed the game twice(there are different modes which increase difficulty with each play through).
Jas and me also had fun when we played a few times :p

And yes your connection is sufficient.

Top Bottom