Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Just look at the cast!!

Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, Mark Strong,Michael Caine

[YOUTUBE]yyxDVCb3ky4[/YOUTUBE]

My Reaction!!!
*a.gifb.in/032010/1269259657_omg_cat.gif

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
This Little Movie.... (Its official poster)

*www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/batman-v-superman-logo__140521174033.jpg

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
its bad how they didnt release it in theaters here, last time they released it in theaters after the hype alright.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
This Little Movie.... (Its official poster)

*www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/batman-v-superman-logo__140521174033.jpg

I still cant get over the fact that they chose Ben affleck to play batman. There were so many better choices. Jim caviezel would have been my choice.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Jim caviezel wouldn't look good in the suit... Moreover Ben Affleck now has a more mature look n the right face cut to be Batman :D

ssb1551

Technomancer
I don't think Caviezel is buffed enough to play the role of Batman. Mark Wahlberg is one guy I can think of who could have played the role other than Jeremy Renner and Gabriel Macht. Somehow Renner has that look to pull of Bruce Wayne.

Flash

Lost in speed
I still cant get over the fact that they chose Ben affleck to play batman. There were so many better choices. Jim caviezel would have been my choice.
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zJRm7NV4MEs/UyLwifVALyI/AAAAAAAAh4U/XGlMyNlJ6a4/w500/521d5dd7ea103.jpg\

I'M BATMAN!!!!!!

Top Bottom