Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Flash

Lost in speed
^ You're right...

- - - Updated - - -

*g.foolcdn.com/editorial/images/107671/time_warner_godzilla_kaiju_large.png

ssb1551

Technomancer
X-Men Days of Future Past, Godzilla, TMNT, Hercules (Rock in it), Sin City : A Dame to Kill For, Expendables 3, Edge of Tomorrow, Transformer : Age of Extinction, Fast & Furious 7, Dawn of Planet of the Apes, Jupiter Ascending, Guardians of The Galaxy, Dracula Untold. The movies in this year!!!

D

Deleted member 118788

X-Men Days of Future Past, Godzilla, TMNT, Hercules (Rock in it), Sin City : A Dame to Kill For, Expendables 3, Edge of Tomorrow, Transformer : Age of Extinction, Fast & Furious 7, Dawn of Planet of the Apes, Jupiter Ascending, Guardians of The Galaxy, Dracula Untold. The movies in this year!!!

Fast & Furious 7 is releasing next year.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
*i.imgur.com/D37DO0V.jpg

My reaction:

*rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzA1LzFlL3N1cnBpcnNlZGJhLjY3NWUxLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/bee0cf41/71d/surpirsed-baby.gif

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
[MENTION=118788]Geek-With-Lens[/MENTION] [MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] ... fast and furious 7 will release on April 10 , 2015 . The filming will be completed in August and Post - production done in Oct-Dec . The release date is confirmed by Vin Diesel through Twitter and more importantly by Universal Pictures in a press release .

Flash

Lost in speed
So, anybody watched GODZILLA?

- - - Updated - - -

Wikipedia quotes
In the aftermath, Ford is reunited with his wife and son and Godzilla, presumed dead, suddenly wakes up and returns to the Pacific Ocean, touted "the king of monsters" by the media.
I guess, that's
King Ghidorah

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
So, anybody watched GODZILLA?

- - - Updated - - -

Wikipedia quotes
In the aftermath, Ford is reunited with his wife and son and Godzilla, presumed dead, suddenly wakes up and returns to the Pacific Ocean, touted "the king of monsters" by the media.
I guess, that's
King Ghidorah

Going Tommorow ...

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Interstellar
it's looking really good,
the way they chose to shoot the space scenes is very good(it reminds me of ridley scotts alien and 2001 a space odyssey).
There are no hologram and s#@t, i like that in a sci fi/space movie.

Top Bottom