Which is the Best Unlimited Broadband in Delhi for Rs 1K ?

r19

Broken In
I got an mtnl sim to try 3g ul plan, tried 20rs 250mb and getting only 300-400 kbps :( I'm currently using phone as modem and getting good connection used to get ~4mbps on Airtel some years ago on their rs 10 30min plan. Don't know if it's due to phone or MTNL.

Also considering aninetwork and Airnet and Tikona(lol). Is ani available everywhere? Don't see their boards here. I don't know how long I'm staying here so I don't want to pay too much for installation. Airnet is giving 10mbps 25gb @600rs 256kbps post FUP. Doesn't seem good and all their otheir plans are really bad value. I'm thinking of getting a costlier plan(<1.5k) and DL lots for a month.

Hrishi

Heard about Pacenet ? @1030pm , 1.5megs UL with local peering and no fup.
The stability may tipoff at times , but otherwise its cheap.
Edit :- Stay away from it.
Its service has degraded a lot beginning this year.

Last edited:

r19

Broken In
Heard about Pacenet ? @1030pm , 1.5megs UL with local peering and no fup.
The stability may tipoff at times , but otherwise its cheap.

You mean DL? Will look for it. Cant find any plans on their site. Disappointed with MTNL 3g though. I thought they were upgrading their network and I also dont live in a remote place so dont feel nice. Lower than Airtel 2 years ago ? Don't have other phone to try but will try near sanchaar haat.

r19

Broken In
Anyone know when the 2mbps minimum for 'broadband' is going to happen? Thinking of getting this- Untitled works as 'airnet' here. There's a plan for 10mbps 25GB @600rs, 256kbps(lol) post FUP and 300rs for installation. Weirdly no higher FUP 10mbps plan. Will also talk with nearby cable operators.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
mtnl broadband gives 1mbps UL plan no fup at reasonable rate.getting it for the 1st time is the only time consuming process but once you get it it should work fine.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Anyone know when the 2mbps minimum for 'broadband' is going to happen? Thinking of getting this- Untitled works as 'airnet' here. There's a plan for 10mbps 25GB @600rs, 256kbps(lol) post FUP and 300rs for installation. Weirdly no higher FUP 10mbps plan. Will also talk with nearby cable operators.

oh god that website looks like a 12 year old's computer project :lol:

varuntis1993

Right off the assembly line
Hey guyz , I live in Ramesh Market, close to dayanand colony. Have been using airtel for more than 3 years. Fup limit of 10GB :( Now I have almost 4 smartphones,2 computers and smart tv. I m fed up of 512kbps. My budget is around 1k. Is there any good local isp which provides true unlimited internet or fup limit of around 100GB?

varuntis1993

Right off the assembly line
^ I suggest you to read this thread from first page.

Yeah have almost read it. No spectranet over here, I have used mtnl for more than 3 years for braodband no going back,I have contacted aninetwork waiting for their reply. I can also use reliance. Just want to know about their speeds and service. or I guess I have to find some local cable wala.

Shikhar623

New to this forum
Suggest me a plan for Ber Sarai area (opp. JNU campus). I use around 10-12Gb per month. My budget is around Rs. 500/month.
Thanks

r19

Broken In
Some people here have spectranet in Munirka area but I can't find anything after asking.. There is man who deals in it but he doesn't provide for single residence. Asked spectra hotline too. Anyone can provide contact?

r19

Broken In
Just a question.. If I'm getting ~2-3mbps on Airtel with the same phone, <400kbps on Dolphin despite good signal(-51dbm) and H icon on phone does it mean MTNL is throttling? Since they have 3.6mbps towers. Or it could be because of my phone and Airtel's tower having much higher speed rating. I have tried in a variety of locations. All of them shouldn't be throttling and my speed is lower than opensignal average.

BTW does anyone know when MTNL will install the new 21mbps towers. A tower doesn't take very long to install and they already have a good place in Sanchaar Haats. Its going on from a long time now.

bhuvesh89

New to this forum
Guyz,,,plz suggest me a good local isp for vikaspuri...using mtnl night combo plan of 800 512kbps day n 2mbps night...spectranet and ani don't provide services in dis area...it seems hathway may be the only option any refrence would be of great help.

m singh

New to this forum
guys I live in West Patel Nagar. Delhi 08. Presently I use Tikona broadband 4mbps,80gb and pay 1400rs but recently their service sucks too much irregularity,high ping latency and what not. My budget is within 1500rs suggest me some good ISP in my locality. I want LAN(wired, Fibre optic connections because i dont trust WiFi) I am a heavy user downloads around 125gb/month.Ani, spectranet, boombroadband doesnt cover my locality, airtel is too costly. Right now I only have reliance thunder. Please guys help me out.! I have 10days to choose. before 25th of this month.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone heard of Excitel broadband? Discuss here:
*www.digit.in/forum/broadband-dth/191931-anyone-using-excitel-broadband.html

Top Bottom