Which is the Best Unlimited Broadband in Delhi for Rs 1K ?

Aakarshan

In the zone
Which area are you residing in ? I might be able to provide you the direct number of the guy who works as technician there , if you are somewhere around Laxmi Nagar.
Can you tell me a good ISP in laxmi nagar with unlimited bandwidth.Thank You

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have been using ANI network.
Its one of the best ISP so far, and I have tried, MTNL, Pacenet and Excitel before it. (All should be available in Laxmi Nagar area).

It provides me local peering and I get superb speeds on downloading popular *stuff*.
The connection drops are minimal and if I face a major downtime (like in few min), I call and they respond immediately.

Aakarshan

In the zone
I have been using ANI network.
Its one of the best ISP so far, and I have tried, MTNL, Pacenet and Excitel before it. (All should be available in Laxmi Nagar area).

It provides me local peering and I get superb speeds on downloading popular *stuff*.
The connection drops are minimal and if I face a major downtime (like in few min), I call and they respond immediately.
Can you suggest a good plan with atleast 2 Mbps with no FUP around 1000 Rs. ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can you suggest a good plan with atleast 2 Mbps with no FUP around 1000 Rs. ?

Since ANI isn't matured enough, (though it have good service) it seems to have different plan area wise.
But I got a 4mbps plan with no FUP and local peering in Rs 750. You should talk to some local ANI representative.

Their website though shows following plan in Rs 1000:
Package : ANI 10Mbps 75Gb Data after 1Mbps
Data Transfer : Unlimited
Validity : 1 Month
Price : Rs.1000/-
including service tax 14%

Source: aninetwork.in | Home

Aakarshan

In the zone
Since ANI isn't matured enough, (though it have good service) it seems to have different plan area wise.
But I got a 4mbps plan with no FUP and local peering in Rs 750. You should talk to some local ANI representative.

Will talk later to them about that.
Dude seriously 1 mbps i can't even think of it.
I am watching the Den boomband broadband plans too.They are offering 50 GB @ 5 mbps at 1145 Rs. post FUP 2 mbps
And 30 GB @ 20 mbps at 1000 Rs. post FUP 2 mbps.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you getting stable connection.
How good is the speed during peak time and downtime?What ping(gaming) and speed you are getting into downloading?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Those are some many questions. Will have to get back to you after I test those. :p
Right now outside home.

Aakarshan

In the zone
Those are some many questions. Will have to get back to you after I test those. :p
Right now outside home.
Please take your time.
Why don't you do a review about your provider , so that we Laxmi Nagar'ians don't get confused b/w Ani network and den boomband.:p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Get yourself a reliance lyf handset for Rs 2999 (or Rs 3999 in some shops ), and you will get unlimited 4G for 3 months (could be upto 6 months until reliance launches)

hitesh

In the zone
[MENTION=324164]alisaghormley[/MENTION] [MENTION=324726]Akazs[/MENTION]
LMAO
You guys have got to be kidding me. Airtel is the WORST
Absolutely do not go for it

Btw how much is airtel paying you ?

hifivebros

Right off the assembly line
I use a internet provider named "Perfect Internet" and like its name it provides the best internet i have ever seen :)
My speed are around 40 mbps and unlimited data usage
Plan Price : Rs 1300
this is for delhi and ncr area only
Proof : Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Result
here the contact number for getting this network : ~snip~

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom