What is wrong with Raj Thackery..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
I hope people in others part of world are not watching this, and will not use the same tactics against the Indians living in their countries. Such a sorry state of mentality.

Just keep in mind that as Mumbai is full as people are saying ,then the new business coming from foreign countries will move to other states gradually including north India like UP(Noida),Delhi, Punjab, Haryana(Gurgaon). Hope people forget your comments, when you or your friends,relatives reach out to other states to get jobs.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@krazzy

no one can argue with you coz u dont understand facts and reality your just a frustrated citizen. beating and chucking out folks from other states are not the answer for the problems u said. have some humanity in you. have u seen tokyo? do u have any idea how crowded that place is.? i been to mumbai and tokyo..let me say tokyo rules the population card.

but still i have no issues..worries..lag...blocks...sardines effect..nothing...why??..

The people and the tokyo city mgmnt folks. design the city well.organize it. escalate the issues. put the basic infrastructure in place. pace up the pace.india govt or MH govt is not a poor state.they have the money..idea..skills..tech...resource in hand..but still nothing..they have no desire or will to improve the city.blame them if u have guts.

it all comes to the ppl..learn to respect the next one. let him pass. u can also reach fast.stop think abt just u. its the pblm with all wanting to reach first the all ruckus.

ur attitude itself is a portrait of a avg mumbaikar. coz as u said ther is no other mumbaiwala here. so understand this.beating will get you no where. no where.

and what the heck will u say if a foreign citizen do this to ur elite and fragile mumbaikar in his soil. saying that its upto its brim and get the bleep out. huh??

please have some sense thght before posting a reply.and no reply to this post will make what u say correct. coz what u say is nothing but utter nonsense.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What will happen now is that the Government has probably got his point so they'll work out something (hopefully) to solve the problem. If he had just talked to them they wouldn't have done anything. But now they'll definitely do something to avoid any more chaos. Even if that happens I'll believe Raj was successful. I don't think he every wanted to hurt anybody only for pleasure. He wanted to get his point across and this was the only way of doing it. If the Government gets their act together, he'll never have to do such things in the future.
Lets hope for the best.
I beleive the Government should do something like this. Reserve 9/10 jobs here for the locals, one's who have spent more than 10 or 15 years or born here to be called as the locals while only 1/10 of the jobs reserved for people from outside Mumbai. If that happens outsiders would not have much of a reason to come here. Plus people of other states should start providing their people with some jobs instead of relying on the big Metros. If the jobs are available in one's home state, then nobody has to go anywhere else.
Do u know wat u r asking??
U r asking another "reservation"; don't SC,ST,OBC,Handicapped etc quotas enough??

U c the problem u r telling and corresponding solution is similar to, what the Americans are telling for a long time, even they invented a word "bangalored".

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
but as I said any other method would not have worked..

Unless you do something other way how can you know it wont work..Dont say that it is what we see around. If he is a politician he has some basic responsibilities.. And if this is the "method" to be followed by each and everyone around you... welll; where it will lead to..?

And coming to reservations there should be only reservations based on the financial
capabilities... We all are equal..Just help the needed... India is the only country where
the deserving candidates are shown way out due to some ridiculous reservation systems.

Last edited:

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
If anyone here thinks that Raj Tackray is doing this for the betterment of the Mumbai is grossly mistaken. Even if he becomes CM with his divide and rule policy nothing's gonna change here. Trains will still be overcrowded. Drains will still overflow. Probably India is the only country where own countryman bash each other for such mindless reasons. What was the fault of that poor Pawan? The only son of theie parents. The only thing that will probably change will be his goons running amok across the city. Bahi log Please grow up! All he wants now is power. He is already minting money through his construction business.

His kids are studying in Bombay Scottish with German as compulsary language. So much for a Maratho Manoos father. He is uncultured, foul mouthed scoundrel. Eventually he will bite more than he can chew and will spend rest of his life fighting court cases.

What next, stop Dhoni to play in Mumbai?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You people are ignoring the core issue. It is not jobs, it is the paucity of land. There is no shortage of jobs in Mumbai, but there is of land. Jobs can be made available for everyone but you cannot add more land to this city. And that's the main problem. When a person from outside comes here, he not just occupies a job but also a physical part of this city, which is shrinking by the minute. You cannot compare Mumbai with other cities. The situation there isn't as bad here. If Mumbai were as big as those places there wouldn't have been any problem; everyone would've been welcome. But as it stands now, Mumbai is experiencing a shortage of one of the most basic thing, space.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You people are ignoring the core issue. It is not jobs, it is the paucity of land. There is no shortage of jobs in Mumbai, but there is of land.

Then just effing barricade the whole city and don't let anyone enter it. Simple. Paucity of land, as if some foul-mouthed goon owns the entire city. And do you think the poor man who comes from some other state to earn a livelihood here, contributes so much to the shortage of land?? Hilarious. If there's so much shortage, why doesn't that goon sell some of his property and donate the land for some noble purpose?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

yea.. @krazzy would love to be in cold war germany or WW2 poland....

he would be in paradise. i am pretty sure..coz his concepts are only applicable there.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Hmmm if space is the problem in Mumbai then why target only north Indians, target everyone, even those who are coming from other part of Maharashtra. Don't tell me that no one other then people from UP and Bihar are coming to Mumbai.

Most of Raj views are political and are made to gain vote bank. His misleading ways are getting into local people minds, other wise someone(Mr Local Goon) who never went to school, college, or even don't know simple English will threaten to beat up a Software Engineer(My Friend), telling that just because of him(My Friend) he (Mr Local Goon) didn't got a job

Yeah this happened with my friend yesterday in Pune.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
And do you think the poor man who comes from some other state to earn a livelihood here, contributes so much to the shortage of land?? Hilarious.

It's not just one person. Hundreds of people come here everyday. Trains are filled with people coming to Mumbai everyday. I've seen it all. And most of these are people from Bihar because the situation there is the worst in the entire country. The carpenter who worked at our place told us about it. The people there hardly get to see money or get a proper meal everyday. So what do they do? They buy a train ticket and run to this city. And there are hundreds of such people. When you add a hundred people to the population of a city everyday, which already has too much of it, then problem are bound to surface.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You people are ignoring the core issue. It is not jobs, it is the paucity of land. There is no shortage of jobs in Mumbai, but there is of land. Jobs can be made available for everyone but you cannot add more land to this city. And that's the main problem. When a person from outside comes here, he not just occupies a job but also a physical part of this city, which is shrinking by the minute. You cannot compare Mumbai with other cities. The situation there isn't as bad here. If Mumbai were as big as those places there wouldn't have been any problem; everyone would've been welcome. But as it stands now, Mumbai is experiencing a shortage of one of the most basic thing, space.

I think u r only concerned about Mumbai, in that case not only people from UP, Bihar, Delhi, WB, Orissa etc should be barred from entering the city but also people from nearby villages of Mumbai like Thane, Dombivali, Neral etc.

Wat do u say?

And again about space consumption: they are not entering ur house, not building house in the middle of the road, if u r talking about chawls, slums, pavement dwellers, well thats an administration issue. Govt. should handle them strictly. Demolition programs are executed on a routine manner but Govt. should be careful on the point that those places are not occupied as soon as the r vacated.

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Violence and the people who are responsible for violence should be strictly punished. A simple thing people do not understand or don't want to understand is this dirty violence is/was never solution for any problem, but it only destroys hard earned assets and more importantly it badly harms humanity. What so ever the cause, let it be genuine one or politically influenced one, no one has the right to disturb the life of common innocent people/citizens. Its really sad situation over here. Hope for the peaceful life.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer

I think u r only concerned about Mumbai, in that case not only people from UP, Bihar, Delhi, WB, Orissa etc should be barred from entering the city but also people from nearby villages of Mumbai like Thane, Dombivali, Neral etc.

Wat do u say?

Yes.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It's not just one person. Hundreds of people come here everyday. Trains are filled with people coming to Mumbai everyday. I've seen it all. And most of these are people from Bihar because the situation there is the worst in the entire country. The carpenter who worked at our place told us about it. The people there hardly get to see money or get a proper meal everyday. So what do they do? They buy a train ticket and run to this city. And there are hundreds of such people. When you add a hundred people to the population of a city everyday, which already has too much of it, then problem are bound to surface.

Like I said, then just barricade the whole city, disconnect it from the rest of the country. Heck, declare it a separate independent country run by Mr. Thackeray. India is a country which offers equal opportunities to each one of her citizens and no one, absolutely no one has the right to tell a person where to go and where not to go. Perhaps some people need to be made ware of this fact.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Well now people are burning Train Coaches in Bihar in retaliation, Great Going Mr Raj:mad:

And how is that related to Raj? Even the students who were assaulted by the MNS activists went back and thrashed Bihar station. They obviously didn't have the guts to fight back the activists but somehow found it easier to break down a station since it wasn't going to fight back. All you Gandhiji's monkeys preaching non-violence have apparently ignored this fact. And even now that someone has noticed it, he is blaming Raj for it. Just think about it. Fighting against violence in Mumbai by creating more violence in Bihar. Smart people, these Biharees. Very smart.

Great going dude. Here is a crowbar for you. You have something stuck at the wrong end that needs to be pulled out with it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
stop fighting U all. U guys r doing exectly what Raj Thakray wants & people thinking like Krazzy will vote for him. Grow up, instead of fighting do something to develop rest of India & not just some selected cities. Maharashtra isn't just Mumbai.

Tell me, why do pro-maharashtra people teach there kids in CBSE, teach them english if they care about Maratha manus that much.

it's all politics. pay attention to some thing meaningful & not this

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
krazzy... ur the only mumbaikar who says stuff like this.even ur felow mumbaikars are against ur belief. its just politics man.nothing good will ever come to u in the end. by that i mean a citizen.

can u say that ur entire generations before you are born and lived in mumbai.someone should have come to mumbai for their dreams at some point of life. r8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom