What is wrong with Raj Thackery..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I suppose you havent seen this video, people are still humble and caring despite of such a mess.
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A9-oUoMug

there are 101 ways to do things better than beating someone black and blue. It shows the low values in any human being, now imagine if someone goes out of mind and starts on a killing spree just to take revenge. And one of the victim happens to be your relative then what will you think ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Krazzy...don't provoke by saying that Non-Mumbai people are pussy. The population of Non-Mumbai people is more in Mumbai then local people. If they also start fighting back, revolt then Mumbai will fall due to civil war. So don't say people should fight back in Mumbai, no one should fight at all.

zOMG! :shock: When did I say 'non-Mumbaiites'? I was just talking about those who did all the demolishing in Bihar, which was totally unnecessary. Instead of fighting with the people against whom they have a grudge, they instead went back and demolished their own place.

I agree people of Maharashtra also did some demolition here, but they were mad because Raj was arrested. But what reason did the Biharees had to destroy their own railway station and burn their own damn train? Does that make any sense at all?

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Marathi people are the most selfish ppl i have seen till date....the ppl attitude is one case of this prob

.one thing these ppl don;t understand is ahimsa.........they always think their probs can be solved only through violence that their shivaji hav thought him...blah blah...watever it may be....

one thing for sure is that raj thackerey is definetely going disturb the regional unity in not only mah but other states...shame on these ppl

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
As a matter of fact, Mumbai is fast turning into the most racist city in India. Now, Marathis are seen as a different race and are above normal intelligence and consider themselves to be demi gods in their fields. For example, theres this restaurant i came across in The Times last week, this restuara, (forgot the name) actually offers discounts to marathis.If you enter the restuara and are seen conversing in marathi , the waiter issues a statement to the manager who provides a 20% discount to the group. The discounts vary depending on the usage of Marathi.

This type of idiocy can onky happen in India,and that too in Mumbai.
Since people are voicing their opinions on how crowded Mumbai is, do they have any idea of the state of other cities around India.

and @krazzy whos targetting biharis, for your kind info, Biharis are by far one of the most inteeligent group in India.More than 30% of the total recruit in IIT's if from Bihar.Most of them cant afford the fees and have to stay back.They are indispensible when it comes to mathematics.better than any damn Marathi or Gujrati or Bengali out there.

The collapse or wjhatever the pro-raj groups want to call it.the reason Mumbai is at its bursting point is for the government itself. One of the most crowded cities in India, but doesnt have a subway. Bus service is pathetic.Auto-rickshaws charge you head and tail for money. Also, Mumbai itself has to blame for its demise( if you call it that)..if i recall correctly, we still have people blasting round facts that Mumbai is this,mumbai is that in prime television.. now if you have to say so make sure you do so in your own private broadcast.Cut off all cable channels and re-locate and shoot them to be broadcasted only in Mumbai.If you have to hype your city so much and then retaliate on thwe fact that people are coming to your city and eating from your plate, you have got it all wrong.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Marathi people are the most selfish ppl i have seen till date....the ppl attitude is one case of this prob

You are no better, think before you make such comments.
Mods lock this thread, lets keep this forum away from hate politics.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

.one thing these ppl don;t understand is ahimsa.........they always think their probs can be solved only through violence that their shivaji hav thought him...blah blah...watever it may be....

one thing for sure is that raj thackerey is definetely going disturb the regional unity in not only mah but other states...shame on these ppl

Hey Mr. we all are having a healthy discussion here, take back ur words. U know u don't have any proof for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom