What is wrong with Raj Thackery..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Yes, I meant the MCE and it was clearly stated across all channels and print media that Raj has NOT been able to get the kind of support to make himself a mainstream Maharashtra politician and that is the very reason that he is doing this before elections. ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am not pro-Marathi, nor I'm against North Indians. I'm against all those outside Mumbai who run to this city whenever they want a job. They could be anyone, not just north Indians. Why not do something at your own place? Why come here?

I have nothing against the people who are already here. I'm just saying that more should not come. If you think the more the merrier will work here you are sorely mistaken. It doesn't work that way. It just puts a strain on the city. There should be a limit somewhere; a line needs to be drawn. If people continue to flood this city, I'm saying thing again, the city will sink.

It is the responsibility of other states to provide jobs for their people. Mumbai has not taken the responsibility to provide job for every one out there. There are enough jobless people here already.

Anyway you people probably won't get my point, or rather you don't want to. You feel bad for all those people but don't give a damn about the city. Ultimately you'll regret it. Raj alone will never be able to stop all the outsiders. They'll continue to come. And one day when 'your' children or grandchildren, the children of people who have lived all their lives in this city, lose their jobs or don't have a place to stay in this city because of someone who came yesterday, then you'll regret it. Then you'll understand the importance of Raj's actions. Obviously it'll be too late then.

Anyway there is no point in further discussing this. You'll not get my point and I don't want to get your's. So let's just forget about it and talk about stuff where we all agree with. Our common interests, like technology, or girls [ :D ]. My apologies to anyone who I might've hurt, intentionally or unintentionally. Peace in the Silicon Valley. :)

Krazzy, will u please clear what are the concerns?
I'm not getting it.
Is it,
1>Outsiders
2>Outsiders coming and staying
3>Outsiders coming, staying and earning their lively hood

what is ur concern, on exact which basis u say that a city gets strained by population and which kind of stress.
Is it Traffic Jams u r tellin(those r mainly by cars which these poor (ok most of them poor) outsiders can't afford)

Any other issues u want to tell me. Right now I can't find another one.

Oh yeah...grow up...Darwin already told "Survival of the fittest"

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
our nationalist patriotic Kraazzzy will now create a marathi digit forum..plz log on to thinkmarathidigit.com/forum for further info :D

red_devil

Back!
hey krazzy, how old are u mate ?

and krazzy, i know you got your opinion about not letting any more people into YOUR bombay { or is it YOUR mumbai }..but tell me if you happen to be a college going lad and you get an opportunity to work somewhere in some place like Delhi, Bangalore or any other would you go there ?? or do you plan to roam around the streets of YOUR bombay {mumbai} ??

c'mon man, understand the concept of a "global village"... you dont have the B@ll$ to compete with others so you try to get physical and beat people around and be proud about it !! {and if you do feel proud for having done that, you should be ashamed of yourself !!}

ever wondered how you would feel if your dad had been posted to work in some other city and if he got beaten up by the local hooligans in the name of the INSIDER v/s OUTSIDER $hit ??

think about it man...its the same everywhere. Long time ago, Darwin had said it and I shall repeat it now..
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

{thats the basic principle behind it... all you Raj fanboys are not fit enough so you want to make it SURVIVAL OF FANATICS }

karnivore

in your face..
I am not pro-Marathi, nor I'm against North Indians. I'm against all those outside Mumbai who run to this city whenever they want a job. They could be anyone, not just north Indians. Why not do something at your own place? Why come here?

I have nothing against the people who are already here. I'm just saying that more should not come. If you think the more the merrier will work here you are sorely mistaken. It doesn't work that way. It just puts a strain on the city. There should be a limit somewhere; a line needs to be drawn. If people continue to flood this city, I'm saying thing again, the city will sink.

It is the responsibility of other states to provide jobs for their people. Mumbai has not taken the responsibility to provide job for every one out there. There are enough jobless people here already.

Anyway you people probably won't get my point, or rather you don't want to. You feel bad for all those people but don't give a damn about the city. Ultimately you'll regret it. Raj alone will never be able to stop all the outsiders. They'll continue to come. And one day when 'your' children or grandchildren, the children of people who have lived all their lives in this city, lose their jobs or don't have a place to stay in this city because of someone who came yesterday, then you'll regret it. Then you'll understand the importance of Raj's actions. Obviously it'll be too late then.

Anyway there is no point in further discussing this. You'll not get my point and I don't want to get your's. So let's just forget about it and talk about stuff where we all agree with. Our common interests, like technology, or girls [ :D ]. My apologies to anyone who I might've hurt, intentionally or unintentionally. Peace in the Silicon Valley. :)
Seems u r missing something....:D

Hint...
*scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/10/20/brain.jpg

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
c'mon man, understand the concept of a "global village"... you dont have the B@ll$ to compete with others so you try to get physical and beat people around and be proud about it !! {and if you do feel proud for having done that, you should be ashamed of yourself !!}

We're not event talking about a global village; we are talking about the same friggin' country!

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
The issue is such a serious thing and it is sad someone like "Krazzy" dont understand its seriousness. Nothing personal here dude..But it is crystal clear that this man is playing
a dirty political game. We dont wish to see our fellow digitian getting sucked into that trap.And use that "hint".. you will understand..if not now then later..

red_devil

Back!
iMav said:
We're not event talking about a global village; we are talking about the same friggin' country!

same country ?? no no... we are talking about a country called MUMBAI and other outsiders...
< atleast krazzy must think so !!>

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
for some reason its perverse when you think of another gif flying around on net.
No I was part of this flow and just took it as it came..and since it was meant for "some" here. Not deviating from the topic and that isn't a pretty good pic to get myself attracted to visually.

And I believe you all have heard that , Pawan Mahto from Nalanda district, one of the hundreds of students from Bihar, who was beaten up by MNS goons died
and the relatives are saying the attack to be the reason for the death.

Last edited:

User Name

In the zone
iMav
Yes, I meant the MCE and it was clearly stated across all channels and print media that Raj has NOT been able to get the kind of support to make himself a mainstream Maharashtra politician and that is the very reason that he is doing this before elections.

Same here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=971418&postcount=29

Btw:
Thanks to all news(hindi) channels for giving full 24hr coverage on this issue.
I hope that MNS has got enough publicity for upcoming elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom