What IMAGE you have of other TDF members....

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
To all TDF members this thread as the title suggests is about what kind of image you have of other TDF member......
Basically everyone forms an image of other members in their mind when interacting with them in the forum...
for e.g many members think [MENTION=128807]nandcob[/MENTION] is a girl
Even i have an image for majority of Member that i have interacted with through this thread lets share this image in see how correct out imagination or perception is.....
While posting about the image of a member you guys can tell about what you think about their character, personality, Economical/Financial background , Literary Background....

I will Initiate this thread by posting about my image of Forum member [MENTION=68896]Cilus[/MENTION]
Well According to me he seems to be very well Educated and highly intelligent kind of guy having very friendly nature and no ego about all the knowledge he has....
he seems to have vast plethora of knowledge in IT field. The kind of person who knows his things/gadgets from inside out. And he doesn't hesitate to share that knowledge with all of us without any second thoughts......
As far his financial Background goes I think he works really hard to earn his stuff..... not unlike some people who have their vast heritage to spend on useless stuff....

Please put your thoughts about others in spoiler cause its one's own opinion and might not be true, but everyone has the freedom to express their thoughts without affecting others.......

OP
gagan_kumar

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
This is gonna be lot of fun.. or the thread is gonna get locked soon :p

i started this thread to avoid the flaming in the forum that happens........ flaming only happens cause people don't know each other properly if they do they can understand each other also properly..........

This if for [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION]

I think he is a very hard working guy, working at day and gaming at night :D He's very calm and always posts after reading he whole thread.

This is for [MENTION=68896]Cilus[/MENTION]

He is a man with detailed knowledge on stuffs, especially about the IT industry.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]

I totally agree that you are one of the real silent heroes of this forum, helping each and every member!!! :-D
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION]

I always thought you to be some techie uncle in TDF, always thought that you are way older than many of us... Not to be taken in a negative way!!!
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION]

The most deserving TDF mod, techie, etc etc to infinity!!! One hell of a guy!!! :cool:

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]

I totally agree that you are one of the real silent heroes of this forum, helping each and every member!!! :-D
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION]

I always thought you to be some techie uncle in TDF, always thought that you are way older than many of us... Not to be taken in a negative way!!!
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION]

The most deserving TDF mod, techie, etc etc to infinity!!! One hell of a guy!!! :cool:

afaik rcuber is the youngest unkel in the forum there are much older guys also :D

cilus, harshil and ashish are the hardware trio :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ LOL 30+ yea I know I am not the oldest, I think InfraRedDude started calling me that and it caught on. There is another known uncle [MENTION=1388]din[/MENTION] .

ratul

█████████████████
I think that [MENTION=68896]Cilus[/MENTION] has a very good and detailed knowledge about IT, [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] very hardworking and intelligent guy, [MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION] is a girl who's on her troll, [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] as a one of the true spambots :p, [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] as one having good Audio equipments knowledge, [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] as a mature rubik's cube.. :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Everybody knows about famous members, but some are real gem-

[MENTION=98741]nbaztec[/MENTION] - Google class talent (and I mean it), truly admire him and dream of matching him. Hail !

For [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] - I swear half of the TDF traffic would be washed away had you not been here :toast:

PS: We've got the best admin among all tech forums :cool:

$hadow

Geek in making
This one is for [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]
Man you are the best and Mr.dependeble when it comes to audio gears and AC. I learned a lot from you.
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION]
You are a great fellow to talk about laptops. And you use your knowledge to the best of what you should.
[MENTION=140405]Rishi.[/MENTION]
When I was new here you was the only person who helped me a lot at that time. Thanks man

[MENTION=68917]Krow[/MENTION]
I received my first ever digit warning from you so all I could say is that you looks like a strict person :-D

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
whitestar

the networking guru and very eager to help + pretty active in the anime/manga thread :D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
for [MENTION=68896]Cilus[/MENTION]
plenty of knowledge in PC hardware and stuff and is very helpful.

for [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION]
a sleepless guy working hard at day , gaming at night and a true mod:). you are truly hardworking
for [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION]
a very helpful guy and plenty of knowledge in routers,modems and networking and a thorough researcher :D

for [MENTION=149570]ASHISH65[/MENTION]
he has been very helpful to TDF for pc hardware stuff,posting rig suggestions, posting links in corresponding news(cpu,gpu etc) sections which are definitely worth a read.he is not active nowadays though.

for [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]
a guy who has been helping TDF members to get best vfm rig for their hard earned money and helps peopl in other sections too :).
for [MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION]
i dont think i have to say anything about this guy!! he has been brilliant helping guys especially at mobile section.

there are many too, but i cant remember right now....

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
For [MENTION=88645]Jaskanwar Singh[/MENTION], I have this image in my mind:
*manilbambi.com/cache/caricatures/king-sardar-manil_h480.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
OK i have time for one...He is no body but our dear [MENTION=134755]audiophilic[/MENTION]
So called audiophile,who came to TDF to shamelessly advertise TWINWOOFERS by posting reviews and to make money

Top Bottom