What are some of the things that you hate but everyone around you seems to love?

sksundram

In the zone
You sure thats heroin?Coz people dont usually sniff it,must be coke:confused:

No, it was heroin. They used a foil to keep the tar, flame is applied from below and the vapor is then inhaled using a tube. What do you call it? Sniffing/smoking?

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
No, it was heroin. They used a foil to keep the tar, flame is applied from below and the vapor is then inhaled using a tube. What do you call it? Sniffing/smoking?

smoking it is,not economical as far as heroin is concerned.
lets not make this a drug thread;)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thats because you havent tried Smirnoff coffee flavoured vodka;).Also Whiskey is the brother of scotch,there are good brands but they cost more.As for the rum,mix it with pepsi/coke/watermelon juice..hehehhe
Will try mate, I never drank with anything other than ice water, I am kinda old fashioned.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Cricket. I do not hate it, but I do not find it interesting either. Not even a bit.
Sports in general. I tried observing my cousins and friends when they watch it to understand what exactly they like in it/what exactly is it but failed to see any point.
Extension of first point, Sachin. He is not God.
Dance. Luckily not many people around me love it.
Ignoring traffic rules. Many like to ignore it. Many intentionally break it to annoy me. I prefer safety.
Stupidity.

harsh1387

Broken In
I used to think like you. Then I bought a Carlton London loafer just to see what d big deal is and why people like Loafers. And I became a fan of how comfortable they are.
And some are quite good looking too.
Woodland sucks. Will never buy another pair from them.

PLEASE REFER TO POST #10

DISCLAIMER: Post may contain information which may be NUCLEAR so you are requested to go through the information only with consent of you parents as the information has been rewarded with a U/A from the Censor Board of INDIA . this information may also contain some undiscovered notes of Elbert Einstein for the manufacturing of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION with some secret information of S.H.I.E.L.D. 's Phase II Project so you are requested to not disclose it to any other Governmental organization.

THE END
thank you for your co-operation.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Cricket. I do not hate it, but I do not find it interesting either. Not even a bit.
Sports in general. I tried observing my cousins and friends when they watch it to understand what exactly they like in it/what exactly is it but failed to see any point.
Extension of first point, Sachin. He is not God.
Dance. Luckily not many people around me love it.
Ignoring traffic rules. Many like to ignore it. Many intentionally break it to annoy me. I prefer safety.
Stupidity.

same here :lol:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Also whisky, rum, vodka and all those things taste like sh!t, I mean seriously it's disgusting.

I'm not a expert in alchols...just sometime very rarely with friends...even I think that whisky and rum do taste like shyte...but you need to try some premium brands and I'm sure it will change your opinion...try Laphroyg, Glennfedich...these have some unique taste and plus point is no hangover problems :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Of course they aren't, and as a huge enthusiast I still will ask people to not drink, I have the authority to play with my life but not others. Also whisky, rum, vodka and all those things taste like sh!t, I mean seriously it's disgusting. But when I took a shot of Tequila first time I was amazed that how good it tasted! A fine champagne and wine tastes really good also.
As it has been said if you are not an alcoholic or haven't tried them ever, you don't have the minimal idea about them, and their effect.

Why you want to take alcohol then. Try Chocolate Bournevita, Apple Juice , Milk shakes.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This deserves a separate thread but here are some things I love but others (My friends batchmates) hate:
League of Legends & Starcraft
LOTR and Hobbit
Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls
Dark Fantasy novels
Most people I know are CS1.6 addicts and dont appreciate the finer things in gaming

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
This deserves a separate thread but here are some things I love but others (My friends batchmates) hate:
League of Legends dota 2 & Starcraft
LOTR and Hobbit
Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls
Dark Fantasy novels
Most people I know are CS1.6 addicts and dont appreciate the finer things in gaming

same here

Top Bottom